Fucked up story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tanksta, May 14, 2009.

1. My friend M was heavily into the drug game and at only 16 he was pushing Ecstasy Pills for his Dad. His Dad is a full time Heroin and Coke dealer and has his own body guard and shit.

M always got into alot of trouble at school he was suspended a few months back for being cought drunk at 3 different football games. He was alowed to come back next year though if he dident get in anymore trouble.

Well just last month him and his friend (also 16) dicided to Rob a well known drug supplyer in my county. So he drove there with his 12 gage shotgun and comitted armed robbery. I guess they just knocked on the dealers door and when he let them in he got a gun to his head. Anyways they left the house with fifteen grand worth of Ecstasy Pills. And sped away.

Now here comes the fucked up part...

He got pulled over for speeding (Because he was trying to get away from the dealer) and the cop found the pills and arested them both. Then some how the cops found about the dealer and went and busted him. They found 20 pounds of pot and some other stuff in the house.

Now M is probably going away for 7+ years, his friend is getting less time because M was the one that had the gun. Hes out now on bail but will get his sentence soon. :(

Hope you enjoyed the read.

2. #2 YEM, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    Thou shall not steal.

Come on these are basic principles people!

Sheesh

3. Hahahahaha sucks its the basics of everything illegal, dont fucking speed it = Oink Oink.Im sorry but if i had done that, by the time the cop was to the car door id have about 10 pills left out of the 15 grand. I'd rolling sooo much balls:love:

4. #4 Satchel, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    Can't wait 'til they throw him in jail. Don't need pieces of shit like that around. My 2 cents.

Edit: Just wanted to add on. What is all of this bullshit about the cop...somehow...finding out about the dealer...

"You guys have xtc pills...I KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM!" FUUCCCCCK! *facepalm*

Rats desreve to be stepped on.

5. no one has 15 grand worth of ecstasy and 20 pounds and doesnt have protection

6. well thats wat fuckin happens.

what did you expect