fucked up story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by youngdiamond2k6, May 19, 2008.

1. Yo I wuz tryin to sleep dis mornin, I was hungover lol. Wel my dad wok me up and made me go to church, fuck god lol. Well anywayz I packed my bowl nd some bomb ass mary jane bcuz I wuz gonna have my dad drop me off at my friend Young Diamond 2k6's crib after. Well we wer in church, nd I wuz board and he wuz talkin about God and shit (fuck god I listen to Jedi Mind Tricks) nd I wuz really board. I decided 2 go to da bafrorom nd smok a bowl nd time wud go buy like nuthin. Wel I pakd my boul nd I forgot my liter LOL. So I went back out of da bafroom, lukd arond nd found a lit candel. I went bak into da bafroom nd lit my bol with da candl. But az I wnet 4 a second hit I hurd a knok on da door. Fuck man I wuz so nervouz at dis point, I wish I juzt told my dad to fuck off lol. Dey kept knokkin so I wuz tryin to tunnel my way out ov da bafroom, I cudent and den I akkedentialy knocked da candle over and it set a kurtain on fir, I leaped out of da bafroom knockin over da guy waitin nd I ran over to my friend D-Rock (Derricks) hous. We lit up his 15 foot bong (aka Godzilla) wit some DANK ASS BOMB ASS CHEEBA, holy shit I wuz FREAKIN OUT MAN. Nd we playd som XBox, den I hurd a knok at da door. D-Rock (Derrick) told me it wuz just Young Diamond 2k6 and tol me 2 get da door, I answerd it and it was da cops. He said I wus under arrest for arson. I kickd him in da balls and tok his gun. I den stole Young Diamond 2k6's car nd went to my moms hous (my parents r divvocrced) my mom said shel keep me in her secret underground fortress so I dun get arrsted. She's a cool mom lol. Den she kame down round 11 PM to give me some oreoz nd kookiez, den while she put dem down my bowl fell out of my pants pocket. She put it in da garbage disposal, prents r so unfair sometimez.

2. 1. Learn to spell for Christ's sake.

2. This section is called "Real Life Stories" not "Made up happy fun time stories".

3. Judging by your avatar I'm guessing your a punk-ass guido from New Jersey who does Jagerbombs and uses way too much hair gel. Just sayin..

3. u dont kno shit about mi religion

4. nor care

5. hahahahahahaha

ahhh hahha

everyone wants to smoke a bowl in church mannn

6. You are young diamond 2k6! I think you have two accounts, and you post stuff to back yourself up. For instance your first post in recreational smokers. Your Friend DiggityDooDawg. It's a little suspicious and weird. Heres the Thread I'm talkin about.

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/233547-wuddup-first-post-dawgz-3.html

7. Haha, the kidiot fucked up his multiple accounts. :D

8. Don't be dissin on my area

9. Lol I have nothing against new jersey it's just he reminded me of the stereotypical young italian male living in new jersey that's all. More of a dis to him than to the state. It made me think of "My new haircut".

10. Wish i could write like that could sell that in a second. Write another about being religous with star of david 2x4 and jesus f50

11. if you werent banned id +rep you for the thirty seconds of my life you stole just now. . .

12. [​IMG]

13. FTW!!!! agreed.

14. You both just happen to know each other and joined at the same time? I smell some BS, Mods need to check this kid out! I bet hes gonna get banned before Wednesday for having two accounts. Seriously I don't believe you for one second after the first post youngdiamond made. He says I was going to my buddy youngdiamond2k6's house. I could never make the mistake of putting my own name in as the house I was gonna go to. It makes no sense man!

15. yo dude the OP of this thread is a fake person which i mean by that hes another one of those guys who are bored as fuck at home makes fake multiple accounts and makes up bullshit to get a laugh out of the GC people online because hes that lame and bored...
    weve had plenty people like you on this forum many times already its obvious

16. Well you go from talking like this: "Yo why you guyz gotta be makin fun of muh boy YoungDiamond2k6. Hez just tryin to make a livin. Just wantz to make some frends on dis gr8 websit, he called me up cryin look wut u guyz did"
    To this:

Sadly stoners aren't as stupid as they're made out to be by the media, but it's all good at least you i know you are capable of spelling in english.

17. nah ur the same person and the story u made up was pretty funny but doesnt belong in real life stories. more like fake ass stories.

18. This shit is so fuckity fricked up