fucked up stoners who don't keep it real.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 2, 2009.

1. I hate stoners who only pick up their phone, pick you up at a party, or invite you to their house when you have weed. That is really fucked up. I will invite my friends and even people who I don't know to my house regardless of if or if not they are holding. Stoners who you get high with the little money you've scraped up (weed around here whats equal to 40 dollars for a gram) and they don't return the favour for the next few months. If your like that your a fuckin vulture or snake or whatever you wanna call it. That is NOT keeping it real.
    Is it just me or have you known stoners like this

2. Buy a ounce, then let them know u have but you won't smoke with them.

Fuck people like that man, leave them

EDIT: If you do that , you will probably end up making some money if you know what I mean

3. fuck em.

i knew a few people like that, always calling me to smoke them out. after a while i just stopped answering their calls.

though there are a few friends that i dont mind smoking out because i know they have my back and they always return the favor in different ways.

4. Only smoke up people you know will be able to do the same for you.
    Simple.

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6P3H5s-bhY"]YouTube - When "Keeping It Real" Goes Wrong[/ame]

When keeping it real.. goes wrong.

6. holy shit japan smokes?

7. 40 dollars a gram:eek:

8. Of course, but the laws a very strict there.

That's why it's so expensive.

9. sorry but i have to roll my eyes at that statement -- :rolleyes:

10. haha, thanx for calling that to my attention... what an awesome thing i missed... like, i could swear right now that i have never read hat, and yet i know i made myse3lf read every comment.... lol

11. i have only known one grimy ass stoner so far, he was from cali.

12. whenever I can get my hands on any