Fucked up shit you did as a kid.

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Aug 30, 2013.

1. #1 TokingDaily420, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    I wanna hear stories about things you did as a kid that were like really weird or fucked up...things that you look back at now and think WTF was wrong with my brain! Lol.

Ill start.

When I was like 10, me and my best friend neighbor were bored as fuck, so we decided to start throwing these fat rocks around! They were like baseball sized rocks. Anyways we started throwing them at cars across the street and dipping out right when they hit. Then we started aiming specifically at this white van across the street. I must have thrown like 10 fat ass rocks at that van. IDK why. I'm pretty damn sure I dented that shit. I threw the last one(really big) right as my mother walked out the front door, and when I noticed her, I turned around pretending to act natural. Then she heard the loud *BANG* from the rock hitting the van and it all went downhill from there.....

I realize that may as well be one of the dumbest, most pointless careless, disrespectful and destructive things to do in the world, but I was young and dumb as fuck, probably a brat too not gonna lie. I'm so glad I can see how fucked up that was now that I'm older ahah. 

That one's kinda lame but there are definitely more I can think about. I wanna read some funny ass fucked up shit right now though so please, start reminiscing!

2. What happened after? My story: I wasn't there the day it happened as i was with my cousins getting fucked up in a different city. But my spirit was there regardless. My friends all got drunk on the 4th of July and started making homemade bombs with draino plus a huge bag of firework. Well one bottle rocket tipped as it was being lighted and shot towards my friends neighbors tree and it cause a huge explosion somehow and the whole tree caught fire but it was so late nobody found out. However when all my friends went inside they found out his dad saw everything through the window but it was totally worth it.

3. And they were stoned too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 TokingDaily420, Aug 30, 2013

5. Idk why but it quoted my reply I can't fix it^^^. Whatever.

6. My friends little brother ran over my honey bun with his bike and I broke a bottle over his face. I kinda overreacted

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. man.. where do i even start lol

8. Hahahaha yes yes!! That had me laughing lol. Was the kid OK lol? Lol no one fuck with this dudes munchies. Ha! Hilarious....hope my sense of humor isn't too fucked up for GC..

9. /thread
    Fuckin epic, how old were you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Lol In elementary I spat in this fools face talking shit on my spiderman action figure.

While playing kickball, some kid swooped on the ball when I was about to grab it cuz it was the end of lunch, and everyone wanted to be the one to put the ball back. So I chased after him, we were running pretty fast. He looked back and slowed down a little and I pushed the fuck out of him, and he ate shit pretty bad. 

I was shitting bricks lining up for class hoping no one would snitch, but some kid did like RIGHT when the teacher came around aha. Plus it's hard not to notice a kid crying with a scraped up leg.

11. #11 TokingDaily420, Aug 30, 2013
    I used to take apart electronics when I was a wee lad, particularly to get at the Motherboard. I would literally tear apart radios and walky talkies and things like that to get at the green motherboard. I ended up getting at like 5 of them and tried connecting them via wire hanging from my digital radio, thinking it would let me talk to aliens lol. I was dead serious about it at the time too.

Or motherchip whatever

12. Filled water ballons with bleach and threw them at each other.. Thought it would make our shirts cool looking like a tie-dye design almost (still don't know why we didn't use that rave paint that people throw on each other... we were young and dumb plus no money) anyway it was not what we thought it was going to be to say the least haha. One of the kids went blind in one eye from the bleach.... it was stupid as fuck lol

13. Oh lord dude, I feel bad laughing my ass off right now....that was a good one. +1 

Sucks about the kid going blind though but shit happens I guess.

14. Do I got a story for you

So I'm like ten nnme n some friends r riding our bikes in an apt complex n one of my friends had a playboy mag n some tape he was taping nudes on ppls doors then we came across a car with the window rolled down a bit so we stop at it and my friend lights what I thought was a smoke bomb thru it in n we booked it. Bout 20 minutes later we notice a huge black cloud coming from the complex n a fire truck rolled in. Turns out it was a cherry bomb. It was like a week after 4th of July so he had leftover fireworks. Never got caught. I realize now how fucked up that was but shit I was young n didn't know it was gonna start a fire lol

Sent from my Hydro using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Whoo-eee, I've got more than a few of these.

When I was 10, I wanted to use my new snowboard. I did so off the roof of our house and directly into the deadly fence that ran along the garden whereby I broke my ankle upon impact. Just as Ma and Pa were pulling into the driveway.

When I was 14 or so, I broke into a used car dealership with a few friends who did an awful lot of stone throwing. When the blue lights started flashing, I was the one who didn't get away quick enough and got busted.

I also once, for laugh, hocked a loogie on my way home from school. From the bus and into the sunroof of some chick's car. Of all of the stupid things I did as a teenager, that's one that I'm really ashamed of. Teenagers are assholes.

16. Me and my friends were walking through town late at night and anything we could see we'd destroy. Like my friend pulled flowers out of a garden and this part is funny we took a for sale sign and put it on the church and all took pictures with the it as a joke (like the church is for sale, buy it and you can get salvation) lol silly shit. Well we walked up to a sign on the side of the street and my friend broke the chain on it and we tipped it over. well se start walking and out of no where. its like 12 at night in a small town and noone is around except for us. this guy comes out of like an alleyway and just yells at us telling us to stop fuckin with shit and one of my friends is just like sorry sir and we walked away. lol we were young and it was relaly dumb for us to do that but we were bored.

17. I was 3 or 4,  I don't remember exactly which. 5 at the oldest. I remember being in my mom's room. We had a cat, and for some reason I picked him up and was swinging him around like you might a baby, turning in a circle. Then for whatever reason I had this urge to chuck him across the room. So I did. I felt terrible afterwards because he yelped when I did it.

18. :'( Lol I did similar stuff but not as bad. I put my 2 cats in a basket and covered the basket with a towel and then I'd spin around really fast, and the cats would just abort and fly out. Lol poor cats. I wonder how they are if they're still alive.

19. Hahaha, Damn that one about the fence sounds shitty! Funny stories!

20. Me and my brother liked fire when we were little. Don't know why but give us some matches or lighters back then and we can do work lolol :)

Don't say fireworks !