Fucked up shit man..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Ok so my moms bestfirneds husbands cousin (haha thats kinda long but ya neway) his name is harry and he was at a bar with 2 of his friends somewhere up in poconos idk where exatly but he wentout to grab a pack of cigs from his car and he heard this noise of a yelping dog in a truck and it kept shaking (the truck) (not his truck one near his car) so he got his cigs went inside and asked his 2 friends to comeoutside to check it out .. apparently there were 2 guys in the truck zapping a dog w/ a color thing and remote just so it would jump around the truck and go nuts and they could get a cheap laugh..

harry is kinda big and his friends are too but all in 40s .. 2 guys in truck were around 30s but not bigger than them .. so they grab the guy rip him out of the truck and his friend and pin them to the ground while the one friend who isnt holding down a guy got the dog and took off the electri colour (coller?) fuckin idk .. and put it around the guys neck who was doing it to the dogs rofl and just start zappin his ass for a good time .. funny ass shit i wish i was there too see that.. man then they just started to kick the guys in chest for good measure before leaving ..

thats fucked up doing that to a dog .. shoulda hurt the guys a lil more ..

also took the dog to the spca thing so now they dont have the dog to fuck with anymore .. ah good ending eh?

2. Aw, lol. That's awesome. That guy shoulda gotten his ass kicked big time.
    Hopefully the dog's okay though. Ass holes like that deserve to get raped by a rhino.

3. Hahahaha, motherfucker got what he deserved. That's some fucked up shit that people do crap like that to defencless animals.

Before attack dogs were banned (not police dogs, the kind rich people put in courtyard to maul intruders). They had broken glass put into their food, that's what made them so pissed off all the time.

4. crazy motha fuckaas

5. lol, that is the best. Giving them a taste of their own medicine. Awesome story. I'm glad the dog no longer has to deal with those morons any longer.

6. ya they were just going to call the cops on the guys in the car but their actions were probly more than waht hte po coulda done

7. great story the guys got what they deserves and the cops probably could not have done much so that is why you take the law into your own hands:devious:

8. ya its probbably good they didnt call the cops. Those guys needed a beating for what they did. I hate it when people abuse their pets. Tell your friends i said thanks.

9. Man thats some shit only an asshole would pull.. Thats funny that they got folded like a lawn chair! shoulda stolen their pot too ha Id get a real laugh at that.... Shit im pretty fuckin stoned right now... ahh zongs are the diggity dank lol.

10. i woulda put that collar around their balls.

11. fucking pricks, I probably would have killed the motherfuckers so I'm glad I wasnt there because jail food sucks.

12. allright calm down now hippie :hippie:

13. i woulda paid good money to see the guy getting zapped

14. haha thats funny shit, im not a big lover of dogs myself, but i wulda done sumthin about it as well

15. wow thats horrible. I'm glad that guy gave those two losers what they deserved.

16. VERY estatic to hear this wonderful news of saviors in action. :hello:

I praise those men very much and all of you for being intelligent and respecting animals. I liked the kicking of the chest for good measures especially....:wave:

17. nice ending, a few broken bones would also have been acceptable, or perhaps a baseball bat to the face, but thats my opinion :devious:

18. Thats sick people would do that to a dog. Some truly fucked up people around.

Anyways Im glad they got what they had coming to 'em.