fucked up real story about blue balls my G's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 18, 2011.

1. What a drag dude.
    Musta hurt like hell!
    And don't think for a moment she didn't know exactly what she was doing...
    ...been there done that...man

I am very sorry that happened to you.

But if you wish to convey your thoughts or feelings or experiences here it is best to use a language that most people can recognize.

...Ya' feel me bro?...

2. lol!!!

3. #43 NorCalPiff, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    well damn holmez, these marks wanna squab up vato, ill call like 10 of my homies & well meet behind Mountain Mikes Pizza & scrap because these cabrons are str8 talkin out of there culos my G. bout to fade on these fools see.

I swear to god Lemon OG Kush is the best tasting bud I ever tasted in my life. Hands down the best cured/trimmed bud I ever had in my life. Fuck I wish I had this instead of hella Cheese.Damn dude. The Cheese is fire too, Indoor bomb top-shelf from Humboldt County from this Caregiver older guy who graduated from Oaksterdam. Love to give this great man money. Awesome, genuine, good person. For sure.

@Juan - Dude, I never thought Blue Balls was real until this night 2 months ago for real. Obviously some people don't get my retarded sense of humor but I think some of you blades do. Anyways, bro, I was so fuckin sick. I took a hot shower & that did not help, I threw up all night lol. So fucked up. So fucking painful, holy fuck. hahaha

4. Dude learn to speak english, idk what that garbage you just spewed was, but i cant imagine talking to you irl. Actually i probably wouldn't, b/c you probably sag your pants, i don't associate with people who aren't even smart enough to work a belt.

5. #45 NorCalPiff, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    What the fuck are you talking about dude? Look at how you are typing, like for real. I hope your talking about my first post. Your probably a little kid. Cool typing brah.

edit: Sadly, you might not be a little kid. Just one of those weird "guys". You are "that guy" actually. I see you wrote "if you want good prices come down to Michigan =P". Bahahahhahahah! What is good prices to you? I have a bunch of LEGAL-grower-Caregivers. My best one gives me ounces for 50$, another guy gives me ounces for 120, another guy gives me ounces for 160, another guy gives me ounces for 200, and one guy only sells Ps for 2350. Looks like somebody is liven the life. Heheheheheheehehehe

6. nocalpiff eveything you post is dumb and your grammar is obnoxious.

7. why didnt u just jack off dog?

8. Girl: *Sending text to friend telling them to call to get her the hell out of this situation pretending to be mom saying come home*
    *Phone rings*
    Girl: "Hello? Oh hey mom, yea ok I'll be right there."
    Girl to you: "Hey my mom says I gota go home :/ "
    You: *Falling for it like a typical gullible no pussy gettin lil kid*

JK OP, that sucks, more luck next time:smoke:

9. [quote name='"JuanRing"']Ok blades answer me seriously, do any of you actually get blue balls? Never had that happen at all. Like don't you ever just get random erections? You should, and if so wouldn't this blue balls you every time?

I dunno, always thought blue balls was just a myth.:D

Also, if she's 20 and her mom is still controlling her life to the point that she'll call the cops if she ain't home for a night, it's unlikely to be worth the trouble anyways lol. Trust me my mom was the same way till I moved out.[/quote]

Man i was 16 and id fuck my friends cuz late nite.. i remember goin up to her room, and comin back down like 20mins later on some bullshit. i felt like my sack was bout to fuckin fall off. like a cramping feelin almost, ive only gotten it a few times before tho.

if u beat ur dick u'll be good

10. I B that pretty mothafuckaaaaa, Harlems what I'm reppin, tell my ni**as quit the bitchin we gon make it in a secondddd. To the bro that said I post stupid stuff, I just enjoy having fun and laughing at this fucked up life, because if I didn't laugh and say stupid shit, I might go nuts. Anyways, go check out my 3 ounce Medi pickup I just posted homie, that isn't dumb.