fucked up real story about blue balls my G's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Yo brah. Do me a solid my nizzle? Dis here beezy lost her bra, brah, ya digz?

ite den, dueces late my nig nig nig bruh

2. real talk my dude real shit on the real feel me

3. real talk dawg on da real tip im finna burn dis here fleezy bleezy wit da mama ho beezy

4. i love internet thugs

5. i love bitches.

6. The quote, "Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks" makes me laugh, so I always say,

"Bitches aint tricks but shits and hoes"

7. Clown is not a verb.

But, a simple release could have helped.

8. [quote name='"ParanoidAtBest"']

real talk dawg on da real tip im finna burn dis here fleezy bleezy wit da mama ho beezy[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

9. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/quote]

I laughed so hard at this right now you have no idea.....my friend karla thought I was tripping cuz I laughed hysterically outta nowhere....GC MOBILE BRUH

10. Glad I could be of help. :D:D

11. You could at least put in commas in that thug language. Puff is not amused.

12. Ok blades answer me seriously, do any of you actually get blue balls? Never had that happen at all. Like don't you ever just get random erections? You should, and if so wouldn't this blue balls you every time?

I dunno, always thought blue balls was just a myth.:D

Also, if she's 20 and her mom is still controlling her life to the point that she'll call the cops if she ain't home for a night, it's unlikely to be worth the trouble anyways lol. Trust me my mom was the same way till I moved out.

13. Dude its real.... Trust me.
    Doesnt happen often but it sucks balls when it does.

Edit: no pun intended.

14. [quote name='"JuanRing"']Ok blades answer me seriously, do any of you actually get blue balls? Never had that happen at all. Like don't you ever just get random erections? You should, and if so wouldn't this blue balls you every time?

I dunno, always thought blue balls was just a myth.:D

Also, if she's 20 and her mom is still controlling her life to the point that she'll call the cops if she ain't home for a night, it's unlikely to be worth the trouble anyways lol. Trust me my mom was the same way till I moved out.[/quote]

I always thought blue balls was a myth too man...I get hard many times a day and not once have I felt anything like that....either people are lying or only certain types of people get it

15. wats gud homie im finna burn a sum bluntz down feel me dawg bruh get loaded bust some nuts on a bitch n burn som mo u feel homie how we do it sonn i piss crack rockz SON aint nobody got shit on me BRAHH

16. [quote name='"DEA"']wats gud homie im finna burn a sum bluntz down feel me dawg bruh get loaded bust some nuts on a bitch n burn som mo u feel homie how we do it sonn i piss crack rockz SON aint nobody got shit on me BRAHH[/QUOTE

Sup broski wats good ma dude ya feel me? Naaaamean

17. @ppl who cant understand.....

I understand its horriblee english but you seriously xant under that??? Wow.....

18. What did I just read? Clearly op is fucked up, or I am.

19. yeah

blue balls

suuuucks.

its like, your balls get bruised from having a hardon and not able to get off

really fucking sucks