fucked up real story about blue balls my G's

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NorCalPiff, Nov 18, 2011.

1. alright grass city homies, this a fuckin 100 percent real story & it was not cool. i ended up throwing up. this beezy was jockin my nuts hecka hard. she wanted the D fa shooooo!!! took her to the fuckin kids jungle gym establishment, all of a sudden this 20 year olds mOM is calling her bugging out that she's gonna call the cops if she doesn't get home. this made me hecka mad but i was all ilke ay just be out. long story short, when i got home i threw up all night because blue balls was so fucking painful

2. Can you please type in the normal type of English please.

kthxbrololATOMICBEEF

3. Ya idk what that story was about but it kinda sounds like you are a pedophile, not sure though..

4. [quote name='"DrLingIsKing"']Ya idk what that story was about but it kinda sounds like you are a pedophile, not sure though..[/quote]

This^^

5. What is this...

I don't even...

6. you should of just fapped it off

7. I turn 21 in January....the girls the same age as me. I hate people that hook up with younger girls, I clown on people like that.

8. Gucci Mane La Flare, you can sign here!

9. So your telling me if a smoking 18 year old girl wanted to fuck you, you wouldnt do it and would make fun of me if i did it since im 20 right now?

If thats the case then you sir are incredibly stupid and clearly not a real man.

10. 18, yes, 17, no. Im not built for jail homie.

11. Tight butthole?

12. I don't get blue balls. Maybe only pedophiles get it?

Isn't it pedo worthy to do anything inappropriate in a kids playground? You sicken me OP.

13. [​IMG]

Maybe this will help you out OP? Nothing like a sexy goth chick ;)

14. groce!

15. for some reason this thread gave me deja-vu

16. ^^^ that, for shooooooo!!!

17. Most states age of consent is 16

18. damn bruh bruh aint nothin worse than when a ho momma wanna call on that fuckshit... o well chin up cuzzo another day another dollar ya dig

19. [quote name='"T-bone904"']damn bruh bruh aint nothin worse than when a ho momma wanna call on that fuckshit... o well chin up cuzzo another day another dollar ya dig[/quote]

Ya BRUH come on BRUH.....BRUH BRUH BRUH