Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucked up prices

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Feb 5, 2011.

1. So I normally buy weed through my sister which really sucks but that is all I have at this point. I buy an 1/8 of pretty good herb for 30$. There for some reason is no discount when I buy in bulk which is absolute horse shit and today the guy wanted 70$ for a quarter in which he would take a bit of weed for himself for the trouble. Like wtf? I obviously said no to that but honestly is it so hard to give a discount in bulk like how do people not understand?

2. Where abouts are ya?

3. I pay $60 for an eighth of dank, so you will get no sympathy from me.

4. Yea I kind of understood that from your name, where in canada?

5. Steelers gonna win tomorrow.

6. Lol, You are from canada don't pretend you watch football.

7. Is your dealer in high school? Those guys tend to be idiots.

8. What part of canada? Try and find another dealer. 30 an eigth in other places would be a steal in other places.

9. $70 for a quarter is a bargain dude... why are you getting pissed that you're not getting a discount on something that's already inexpensive?

10. Oh actually I do, lots of my family actually lives in the states. Plus, just cause I'm Canadian I don't watch nfl?

11. Lmao no its not. Not here anyways. Quarters of dank can be 60-65. WITHOUT getting pinched.

12. Yea in Canada, it's typically $60 a quarter(7 grams). I've only once ever heard of a guy who charged more then $10 a gram, he charged $15 a gram but I bet he had no custies, he did have some killer shit but then again who doesn't around here

13. yea man the only kid that has dank in my town is in high school and he wont do 1/8ths cause he said he didnt wanna lose money

14. Everyone gets their weed for different prices - I'm just saying, compared to most people in North America, $70 for 1/4 is a steal and sounds silly to complain about it

15. Be happy your prices aren't 60$ 1/8 like they are here...

16. Dude, what the hell do you think we watch when there isn't a hockey game on?

17. Dog sledding.

18. Look at the barren landscape?

19. #20 L4cer8, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, you were saying? :smoke: