Fucked up or funny?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongindaSmoke, Feb 15, 2009.

1. yeaah, your a certified asshole. Do something else with your life besides being that shady prick from school

2. extremely fucked up dude. they sound like assholes.

3. man you're a douche bag just for posting that.
    that makes me feel bad for those kids, shit imagine if you're just a kid minding your business and a big number of seniors get blasted and act like they're cool with you, then just kick your ass.
    tell me what in the world is the point in that?
    you guys must have some low lives. can't find ANYTHING better to do?
    like just blaze and chill with your homies? play video games? go play basketball?

not beat up little kids, you ass holes..

weed is for chillin with your friends and having a good time.
    not fighting.....

4. LOL this is the most unaminous of a response out of any thread I've ever been on.

5. That's pretty fucked up and you sound like a faggot. Respect the MJ and chill the fuck out.

6. They think it's funny to jump one of their stoner friends? are you talking like a serious ass kicking here or something? or just fucking around with someone???

7. amen.

8. WOW man. When u graduate HS you'll realize that those "popular kids" always end up being a bunch of fucking losers later on in life. Why don't you try focusing on your life instead of trying to be "cool" cause some "popular kids" think it's fun to beat the shit out of other people. Plus when you turn 18 you don't want to be going to jail for aggravated assault cause you thought it was "cool" to beat people up.

9. Hmm it seems strange that i'm the only person to think of this... What if he meant that the kids receiving the beatdown were the popular kids?... not gonna lie, if a group of vigilante stoners had been tricking then jumping some of the bigger douchebags when I was in High school, I would've thought it was pretty fucking funny.

10. Definitely. If that's what he meant then that's pretty badass.

11. Why the fuck is everyone glad he's going to jump the other ass holes? How the fuck is that not total contradiction to the entire arguement? First of all, I don't even think he's going to do it, he's probably just saying he's going to kick their asses because he's embaressed by how many people are calling him a fuck head and he's trying to get his rep back. Regardless of whether or not he's going to do it or not, this fucker doesn't need 5 more pages of attention so whatever.

12. Im glad because they are getting punished. I'm not against assholes getting jumped, just innocent kids who didn't do anything.

13. My personal opinion is that if you're going to right a wrong, you're not going to sit there and watch it happen time after time again and again for a while then go on the internet and ask random people if it was wrong before deciding to right it. He should've done something then. By getting 4 other people he's doing the exact thing they did. This fixation with getting revenge is fucking stupid.

14. It's not revenge. It didn't happen to him. It's justice, making them see what it feels like to discourage them from doing it.

15. Your friends are either:

A) Unbelievable stupid and immature
    B) Inbreed
    C) 13 years old
    D) Upper middle class white kids trying to act hard
    E) All of the the above

Am I in the ball park?

16. That shit it whacked. Don't let anyone fuck with you when your lifted

17. I actually think it's pretty funny, just imagine being baked, nice and relaxed, sinking back into your comfy ass chair and then BOOM stifler from american pie pops up and kicks your ass. it would be fucking hilarious, plus what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
    FUNNY

18. that's lame. and you're lame for hanging out with them just cause they're popular.

19. Yea its pretty much A and D