Fucked up or funny?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BongindaSmoke, Feb 15, 2009.

1. oh and ur just as bad for not doing anything about it... i believe einstein said

2. That is pretty crazy fucked up. I would get them all blazed except me and beat the living shit out of them. I would get new friends and not the preppy kind either because they are overrated and i've never even heard of the "popular kids" smoking weed, so im guessing they are posers.

3. hahahah wowww unless ur getting a shitload of pussy/free weed from hanging out with these popular(dickheads) i would stop chiling with them but if ur afraid that if u stop they;ll do that shit to u then idk man lol ur friends are losers no stoner wants to fight while high

4. One thing I learnt about America and England in my life is that the "popular" kids in these countries tend to be popular with themselves and no one else. In Germany, everyone likes popular kids. In England, popular kids are only popular with other popular kids, and popular kids make up about 5% of everyone. These things are kind of hard to explain when stoned.

5. Your friends will jump the wrong mother fucker one of these days, and get their asses beat down so hard they won't know how to spell their own names anymore. :rolleyes:

6. that's messed up.
    i'd cry if i seen that. lol.
    i just dont like violence.

sad, jerks like that are what is considered "popular" nowadays.

7. You know what WILL be funny? If one of these days they fuck up someone who happens to be in a gang, and afterwards decides to find the ass holes who beat him with his friends, then just so happen to fuck you up for being with them at the time. That's going to be fucking hysterical. Make sure to post on Youtube, I call first comment.

8. thats some real pussy shit -i honestly wish i was out there to fuck up them dumb ass friends of yours-theyre not gonna last too long in this world:wave:

9. simple.

rally some people to smoke with and beat the shit out of them for a change. then they can see just how funny it is

10. thats fucked up. its funny till you guys decide to fuck up the wrong kid and a few of you end up getting shot or stabbed.

11. Me and a couple of my other buddies are planning some shit for them.Were gonna wait till it like 2 of them and 4 of us blaze em out then pull thier tricks on them.See if that straightens them out

12. I say go for it, but dont get to carried away. O yea and post up a vid :hello:

13. If i was one of the kids they jumped then i would chill with them again. When they try jump me this time i will pull out a knife and if they front i will slash them. Self defence, if they are gonna do that they got to be weary that there are concequences..

14. thats fuckin retarded
    the least they can do is make it fair
    but no they all just jump on some random kid who didnt do shit to em\
    fuckin pussies

15. pepper spray hahah

16. lmao so when your not high its chill ?

17. 1. the original poster is like 14, or he wouldnt be posting some stupid shit like this.
    2. the original poster is like 14 because he starts off with "i am a senior in high school." tell the story already, no one cares about your autobiography.
    3. what a stupid ass thing to talk about.
    4. the fact that you hang out with these losers makes you just as much a loser as them.
    5. grow up. dont start threads until then.

18. Good. Glad to see ur doing something about it.

19. No need to be a dick, if you don't like the threat don't bother posting.

20. good i hope they learn their lesson...post and let us know how it goes down