Fucked Up - Need Some Advice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Charmz, May 30, 2013.

I'm speechless man. I'm a very calm person but if my sister did this to me I'm not sure what I would do, but it wouldn't be pretty! How can she treat family like that? You should've broken her face instead of her hand :(

2. #22 N00B Slayer, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    I would plant crack on them and call the police and say you heard they were abusing their daughter.

Fuck family when they ditch you like that, the streets become your family. ;)

My best advice to you is to work out daily, eat the best diet you can, with tons of fruits and veggies, whole grains not white bread and drink water instead of soda.

Avoid ALL other drugs besides Marijuana.

Rant time: :laughing:

Jail doesn't straighten out SHIT, I know people who's first jail sentence winded them up in prison for the rest of their life. Jail messes you up big time.

Jail is the equivalent of Torture. It gives you more psychological problems than you went in with. You only think it helped because of what's called Stolkholm Syndrome.

Where you have sympathy for the slave masters.

These people are scum of the earth, they deserve to have their kids taken away. I'd plant some hard drugs on their property in the middle of the night then report anonymously that they were selling dope.

I wouldn't be surprised if they abuse that baby and he winds up more Messed up in the Head than Hitler.

3. Definitely shouldn't have been any physical contact, but if it's your sisters house and she has kids, and she told you not to have friends around... But you did anyway, so I can understand why she was so upset considering she was doing you a favor and you didn't respect her enough to play by the rules.

BUT don't get it twisted, I don't condone what she and her husband did because that shit is fucked up. I'm starting to think NY is just fucked up when it comes to legal shit.

I did way more than that in my state (Indiana) and was only charged with a battery. Good luck bro :bongin:

4. This literally pisses me off, im serious im really pissed off right now. Poor guy.

5. Jus avoid your sister for the time being, b4 u do something crazy....I could see this escalating with dire consequences for all of you.

I know I have thought up some crazy deadly shit to get even with people cuz I was caught up in the moment.  Anger, adrenaline, and a need for revenge can bring out the psycho in all of us.    I realize at times there is a need to go to the next level when everything has failed.   its good to reach out get some opinions

best way to get back at her is too show you can excel without her help/influence...that will demand respect from her + the rest of your family

you dont need family that abuses you

6. My advce is too see it through man. Enjoy this personal time and use it to reflect on your life, maybe do something better with it.

He witnessed her/their initial outburst of anger and accusations. I would talk with a lawyer. Both for courtroom defense (self defense) and for her doing an illegal eviction. :smoke: 

8. #28 tnh, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013
    He witnessed her/their initial outburst of anger and accusations. I would talk with a lawyer. Both for courtroom defense (self defense) and for her doing an illegal eviction. :smoke:
    </blockquote>It's not an illegal eviction without a signed agreement, courts look at it like a gift from plaintiff to defendant..

Definitely lawyer up though, and be prepared for your parents to get shitty at you! They are always easier on girls...

Still requires a 30 day notice (and she is not the home owner). :smoke:

10. Really?? who would go out of their way so far to troll for something like this. That was a long comment to do for shits and giggles.

OP I say roll with the new changes. You have to put yourself out there and try to meet new people and try new things. As for no smoking, that sucks, but its not the end of the world. I saw  you were talking about going back to school, thats a great way to meet people that live around you, make a few new friends, they dont have to replace the old ones, just hold you over in between visits. Check out some of the local chill spots like a college student run coffe shop, record stores, etc. See if you can spin this into a positive thing. It sounds like even though you liked your space and precieved freedom, the situation you were in with your sister wasnt working out and really wasnt in your best interest.

what do your parents think of all of this?? Do they have any power to try and get you back into the garage since they own the house???

Idk the whole situation really sucks. good luck!!

11. hard times they mold ya, 
    tell the haters i told ya
    stay true and dont fold homie

12. Im kinda in the same situation. I got snitched on by someone i known for years close to my family. I got a lot of shit to pay, i lost my job when i got sentenced, i don't get my driver license back until August. I can't find a job and i hate being stuck in my parents house.
    Just keep your head up and hope for a better tomorrow. That's fucked what your sister did, but its not the end of the world.

13. OP damn man im sorry. The system fucked you hard man...I I had advice i'd give it to you but im stuck n the same hole. :(

14. Kidnap her child... Stay away for a few weeks, bitch will learn her lesson.

Yeah, because she wouldn't press charges now would she? :rolleyes:    
     :smoke:

16. dude your sisters a bitch lol and get a job it will get you off your ass keep you busy and you will have some cash in your pocket

17. She was probably on her period.

[​IMG]