fucked up....need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ismokethedank, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Precum can, will and has caused pregnancy. That's why a paternity test has been recommended. Look it up if you don't believe me. Get educated.

2. Adoption, very noble man. I respect that very much. Hella props to you.

3. #63 garrison68, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    We've had other guys who were going through this with bitches.

I'd tell her right off the bat, if she refused to get an abortion and the paternity test results were positive, that I am not willing to be a parent or take on any similar responsibilities, will not marry or spend any time with her, won't see the child, and will not pay one red cent to her for child support, ever.

4. #64 JuicyGoose, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You reported him for saying "bitch"? Wow. You're going to be offended often if that hurt your feelings.

And btw, it is her body, but when that baby comes out it's your baby... So at that point I believe a guy should have the choice to walk away or stay. She had just as much hand in this and, just like you should've known pregnancy was a possible outcome to sex, she knew that it was possible if she did get knocked up... You wouldn't be around.

But OP I know a bunch of bitches who claimed to be pregnant to keep their boyfriend then magically miscarried when the found out their ploy didn't work.

5. You are not a man.:wave:

6. #66 JuicyGoose, Aug 6, 2011
    Whatever, no one deserves to have parenthood forced on them. Women have the right to abort and men should have the right to have nothing to do with that child if the girl won't abort. If that is what's best then she should get her head out of her ass and stop living in fantasyland where every guy tries to make it work with their baby momma.

7. This is really a silly response. He said he'd haul ass and have nothing to do with the mother and child and pay nothing too. Well, that is just petty, childish bullshit. You know, if you aren't man enough to be a DAD as well be a father, then the child is probably better off without your sorry, slack jawed, useless fucking ass in it's life. :wave:

But you still should pay your fair share for creating the life you care nothing about, and thank GOD we have a court system that is happy to oblige in that respect. It is so telling about the poster that he would reqwuire the courts to FORCE him to take ANY responcibility for HIS actions. Clearly, NOT a man by any definition of the word.

And believe it or not people, infanticide is NOT the goddamn answer to all of lifes questions.

8. But it is the answer to an unwanted baby.

:)

And it's not infanticide when it's not yet an infant.

9. #69 Vir Infractus, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011

There is this other thing that does not involve murder. It's called adoption. Look it up. :rolleyes: :wave:

10. So idk if anyone still cares but ill let you guys know the latest info today she sent me links to pics of aborted babies pretty fucked up and childish in my opinion but I sent her links about abortion pills and how they're safer and shit but she starts coming up with this bs about our relationshop never did she talk about a baby when we were talking so I keep getting this feeling she's bullshitting and I keep telling her I don't love her ill take care of the baby but I won't see her and we"re not gonna magically be together and she keeps acting fucking weirder so idk what to think man I feel sick thinking about this I just want my fucking normal life back, but fuck it everyones already gonna keep bitching about accepting the consequences and I'm ready too but until that day I'm gonna fucking bitch about it hahaha

11. #71 JuicyGoose, Aug 7, 2011
    Ummm, it's not murder if it's not technically alive. And I'm a girl, I believe I have a firmer grasp on pregnancy than you.

Besides, I know alot of girls who don't want to carry a baby for 9 months then give it up, only to have it come looking for you years down the line.

Op, I really do hope she was only fucking with you... But keep in mind those pictures are of partial life abortions, not abortions done before 8 weeks and depending where you live partial life abortions may be illegal.

Good luck.

12. You think that bringing more illegitimate children into the world makes you a "man"? Anybody, male or female, with a sense of decency and responsibility, does everything in his or her power to NOT do this.

13. Okay seriously for every guy's peace of mind let me clarify that 100% without any doubt pre-cum contains NO SPERM AT FUCKING ALL. It's been scientifically tested time and time again! HOWEVER (this is the most important thing to remember in your whole fucking life) IF there was a RECENT ejaculation (within 24hrs) then there may be some residual sperm in your urethra which CAN be pick up in your pre-cum and carried into the vagina where it CAN fertilize her egg.

So live by my motto and you have nothing to worry about! "One an done!" :D

14. I read somewhere even if there is precum with some semen in it chance are the sperm are damaged in some way.

I mean, honestly, my boyfriend and I have used condoms maybe 4 times throughout our relationship and I was on BC for only 4 months. Hell, we don't even bother pulling out and I'm not knocked up yet.

15. "Yeah I know when to pull out babe." ;)
    "Let's bang" :devious:
    "Mmm this is great!" :p
    "oh oh Ye- Oops." :eek:
    "You're pregnant?" :(
    "Child support?!" :mad:

Is this an accurate depiction of how most accidental pregnancies pan out...

16. Got a baseball bat?

17. if u get caught slipping the pill isnt it attempted murder? I would think so since its a person living in her... let her murder her own baby.... then make some dead baby jokes from it... everyone wins.

18. Promise me you'll try be a good Dad.
    Mine was a drunk, haven't seen him since i was 2.

19. Push HARD for adoption...best thing you could do for an innocent child

20. #80 The Gooner, Aug 8, 2011
    Excuse me? I never said that she couldn't get pregnant. Don't be a dick and tell me to get educated.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR