fucked up....need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ismokethedank, Aug 4, 2011.

1. #41 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I've actually experienced the opposite of what you propose in my family. The father throws all of the difficult aspects on the mother.

2. #42 Guest, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
    I think this is a joke thread.

But "slipping someone abortion pills" isn't a laughing matter, joke or not.

"Slipping" someone something into their drink is a 2-10 yr prison sentence.

Only the lowest of the lowest form of human being would "slip" abortion pills to a pregnant woman. If that comment gets me banned, I don't care. I'm disgusted with your sense of humor.

3. What were abortions for then?

4. Cool story bro, I thought it was funny lol

5. You're a troll. Thanks for wasting our time. Plz go enjoy GC instead of making up ridiculous stories that aren't funny. :)

6. #46 gwardmonger316, Aug 5, 2011
    That happens too... Actually, that happens a lot (single motherhood). But, like I said earlier, humorous. Hormonally imbalanced girl just pumped out a baby, loves the baby, he's so cute etc. Shortly after, mom is overwhelmed after having baby all day and days says, "ugh! Here, take your son!"
    My girlfriend and I both do it all the time now, joking with eachother.
    Anyway, I guess a bad joke.
    Op, it is depressing feeling like your youth is over, but it's not that bad. Just do it. Your life is still very much in your hands, along with a piece of you that you get to shape. Buck up.

Also, you look forward to showing your kid how to roll a blunt? A lot of happy magical parenting moments should happen before you smoke him out. Look forward to that stuff. Get a grip on reality, it's your child, not your broski. Again, good luck.

7. #47 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    I don't plan on having children, ATM. There's a lot to the decision and I'm not in a position to take the steps to have one right now.

If/when I do, though, I would enjoy that one they reach a good age and I think they're old enough. I would rather my kids smoke weed than drink, so I would def try to pass on the wisdom of responsible moderation with weed.

8. Like I said cool story bro, feel free to stop trolling around my "fake" posts and go check out the rest of gc while Iask my fellow online peeps for some advice or something to help me feel better just because I joke around doesn't mean I'm not fucking hurting on the inside bitch sorry we can't all deal with our problems "normally" I guess. But just so you all stop crying I was jk about slipping her pills just made me laugh

9. What a c**t!

10. :) Reported for name calling.
    I don't "troll" around GC. I'm not that bored. You only started to backpedal when I called you out on it. If you think that makes me a bitch, then I'm fine with that. :bongin:

11. #51 The Gooner, Aug 5, 2011
    Then I doubt you got her pregnant.

12. Trolololol

13. #53 gwardmonger316, Aug 5, 2011
    Sounds much more responsible than "I want kids someday, I want to teach them to roll blunts." Lol

If I recall correctly, you're gay, right? Just curious, what would be preferred method of conception if/when it happens?

14. That's what I was saying but yea idk if precum or a diff accidental shot that I mightve forgot of happened but idk man imma wait till she goes to a doctor or I see herdo the test, cuz she seems fucking crazy.

15. #55 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    Probably adoption. There are too many kids out there that need a good home to use my own seed and pray the result is nothing like my family. I can't stand my family. lol

16. #56 gwardmonger316, Aug 5, 2011
    Very cool. My gf says she would much rather adopt if we ever want another one. I'm terrified of the whole "you're not even my real dad" situation, though. Oh well, that's way down the road.
    /threadjack

17. #57 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    Don't tell them until they're old enough and try to stay on the child's good side. You're already doing something wrong if they'd disrespect you like that.

18. #58 gwardmonger316, Aug 5, 2011
    Yeah, I'd definitely wait unless they asked. Disrespect from chemically imbalanced kids looking for their identities isn't all that uncommon, but yeah, hopefully I raise them better than that.

19. #59 Verdurous, Aug 5, 2011
    If you give then enough love and use a psychiatrist/counselling if they need one/it, there shouldn't be a chemical imbalance. lol Too many people just ignore it and let it get out if hand.

20. If the baby is yours YOU did this to YOURSELF dude. As in my previous post, WEAR A FUCKING CONDOM! Trusting a pill or a shot is just dumb as all shit. I know a woman who has gotten knocked up twice on the pill and 3 times on a shot. Now she has 5 kids and NO money except for what WE supply her with.