fucked up, need advice

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NYYstateofmind, Aug 31, 2010.

1. #1 NYYstateofmind, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    ok so this summer i was hanging out with this girl. always brought her over to my friends house and shit. we fucked once in the hardrock, and then maybe a week or two later on the fourth of july. and i penetrated one other time but couldn't keep it up. some shit came up and i thought i had an std from fucking her raw :mad:. turns out she had clap, and i had or have urethritis. for whatever reason i still liked this girl a lot and gave her the benefit of the doubt.

on our way to the clinic, i looked through her phone, and there was a text message from this kid tom, who said want to have a threesome or some shit, and she says, i'm down i dont have anybody else though. and the conversation just went on. she says, but really let me know, i have condoms.

those condoms were from the clinic last time we went and they said we had to wait to see a doctor....

i still had a thing for this girl. her personality is a adoreable and i am convinced that she put herself in a fucked up position comming off the drugs and a 3 year relationship. we'll i was going to tell her how i fealt about her on my friends greggs birthday, but by that time she already told me she had a crush on my friend shane. who slept at the hotel for my friends birthday and got his dick sucked.

that got me extremely pissed and i flipped out on her. her and my boy shane are talking now. and for 2 weeks i was depressed over it. i went to go chill at my friend greggs house to chill yesterday and everybody was there. shane pretty much lives there. well he left with that girl the whole day and that pissed me off. we were all outside playing ball and shane that girl and my buddy jeff were inside chillin.

i already told shane that the reason i wasn't dating this girl is because everyone always called her a ho, and when she was on xanax she sucked his dick. before we really started talking.

what should i do? should i tell shane any of that? she told them we only had sex one time, when it was more like 3 times. and she told me numerous times. please continue to let people believe that. i dont know why im going so crazy, probably because i lost my virginity to this girl to make things even more fucked up.

you guys can laugh, or whatever, cause i would probably be doing the same thing. but i would really like some good advice. i know that she really likes him a lot, and he must too or else neither one of them would be doing this. right now they are talking, but i guess my buddy shane isnt sure if he wants a real relationship right now.

and the worst part, after all of that. if she stopped talking to shane, i still have feelings for her. so who knows. :(

edit: i went out of my way to make it seem like we diddnt have a thing, when everybody was calling her a ho. it should have been obvious that we did though. which is why im not THAT mad at shane. but still. should he know any of that shit? she was in a 3 year relationship and was faithful

2. That story makes no sense.

3. a little background then

the four of us chill over at my buddy greggs house all the time

gregg
    jeff
    shane
    and me

when i started hanging out with that girl, she started chillin over there.

would it be fucked up for me to tell my friend any of that? or is it my responsibility as a friend to tell him that shit bitch lied to you, and was sleeping around with some other kid, and gave me a VD?

or should i just mind my own business and let them continue to talk?

4. Thats a lot of talk dude..... Find another girl to fuck. This chick aint the end of the road. There are many more vaginas to be had!!

5. No advice to give brother, this girl is doing nothing but bad for you, don't get dragged into the world of a psychotic girl my friend.

6. Ok that makes more sense. Let him get whatever she has and laugh at him.. Thats what i would do

7. In my limited view of your world, I've come to the following conclusions:

#1. She's a whore.

#2. Based on her actions so far post-breakup, there's not a damn thing that you can do to convince me that she was "faithful" for 3 years before.

Now, you can either deal with that, and want to have some sort of relationship with her, or you can't, but don't sit here and get pissed off when you find out that she is acting like a whore with either you or your friends.

Honestly, I would put my friendship above her requests to "keep quiet" about her sexual activity and just be honest with them. I know that this advice is a bit hard to deal with since she was the one who took your v-card from you, but just being honest my friend. Bros before Hos (quite literally in this case)

Good luck with it.

8. i woke up thismorning pissed that they are talking, but i also feel like. its my responsibility as a friend to not let some bitch that we met two months ago, come in and corrupt shit.

he knows i was really pissed, so he might not want to hear it, or he might think im just trying to be selfish and get in between them.

if enough people tell me its my dutie to let him know i am going to do that. i just need some reasurrance. i mean, my buddy shane could get whatever girl he wants and this girl is not physically attractive. not really.

i can get a lot of girls too. its just a fucked up situation.

9. #9 NoCalCann, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    tell your friend you got something from her but express your not telling him as a detour just as a friend. Dont get sprung on a crewcouldo! the whole crew could do its unfortunate you got emotions caught up but its better now then down the road with more invested crazy chicks are fun to FUCK thats it! the little things we let slip become major problems in the end shit! you got a VD from her you think shes going to be honest later...even if she WAS in a 3yr. she sounds like TROUBLE! tell your dick SHUTUP!:p after shit hits the fan with them youll both laugh about it like bro's

10. Says it all.

Move on. She is a slut. Sluts make horrible girlfriends. :D

11. i know i feel like im defending her, but i think she was faithful in that three year relationship. i know she wouldnt have had sex with me raw if she knew she had something. she is a really nice girl. i just dont know what to do and im stressed out so bad. i need some advice

12. If she gave u a std u definitely should be tellin yer boys. They could be fuckin her w/out a condom too. Dont be a total asshole about it, just let them know that they need to be careful.

Sounds to me like this girl has some major issues. She went from a 3 year relationship to being a homey ho over night?

Find another girl.