Fucked up movies...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Smokely, Jul 9, 2009.

1. yeah i thought about it but i didnt put that on my list because it was in movie theatres.
    But when i first saw it and saw the ending i actually said out loud "thats FUCKED UP" lol.

Also when they "sacrifice" that soldier it was pretty fucked up too. I wanted to kill that crazy christian bitch lol

2. Some movies i have seen that are fucked up are The bridge, donnie darko, monster man, f & l in las vegas, a scanner darkly, the matrix (animated), the original texas chainsaw massacre and the new one too i guess.. thats about it..

Has anyone seen the bridge?

3. Citizen X. It's about one of the most notorious serial killers in history who was caught in Russia, after the police used psychiatry to capture him. It was the first time in history psychiatry was used in Russia and the guy almost got away. It was the profile of himself that caused him to break down and confess to his crimes, hours before he was to be released back into the public. He was a monster and this movie is very intriguing to watch.

4. blood sucking freaks

5. Haha, my friend always gives me the synopsis of movies he watches, and legit, he basically summed up the movie in that same paragraph. Too funny.

6. Lol, good advice.

7. That's all people really talk about, the rest of the movie is bleh.

8. I Spit on Your Grave

the original

9. Tom Jane is the Fucken man.

10. "I Spit On Your Grave" was a pretty fucked up recently made movie that I watched a year or so ago. Not among the most fucked up I've seen, but was quite more graphic with the rape scenes than most others.

11. Don't get me started on fucked up movies, I've seen too many. The most fucked up is probably August Underground's Mordem, a Serbian Film, Martyrs, Cannibal Holocaust ... and Guinea Pig 2: Flowers of Flesh and Blood which is basically a short Japanese movie showing a samurai cutting up a woman into pieces. Oh, I saw Salo too. The only movie I'd recommend out of these that is slightly ok/not terrible is a Serbian Film and maybe Martyrs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddwrbcMmzlc]A Serbian Film Official Red Band U.S. Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

12. guinea pig 1-6

13. Eraser Head is the Craziest thing ive ever seen

14. What is this Bambi shit you speak of?

15. Human centipede 2... WAY worse than number 1. I'm scarred from that fucking movie. If you want to see a chubby sped have sex with a centipede made out of 12 people be my guest. (Oh, and btw he puts barbed wire around his dick before hand (; ) .have fun.

Attached Files:

16. Ya that movie was terrible, the first one was actually scary, 2 is pure exploitation.

17. Man I know, he jerks it with sand fucking paper. He also kills his mom. And a newborns head is crushed. Nice

Smegmaniac

18. american psycho is what your looking for