Fucked up movies...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Smokely, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Flower of Flesh and Blood

A lot of the movies I'm seeing don't entirely classify as "fucked up".

Trippy, different maybe, but not "fucked up."

2. The original texas chainsaw massacre was pretty creepy and fucked up[​IMG][​IMG]

3. #83 Xanoctis, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011

What most people fail to realize about The Texas Chain Saw Massacre is that it was a black comedy. People who appreciate a good black comedy will find it pretty funny.

4. #84 Dannyscott, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNM7j_ppHI]YouTube - Pink Floyd - The Wall - Full video[/ame]

One of my favorite movies.

I high reccomend for a great trip, click to 1:24:10 and prepare to roll face....

That shit when obliterated, makes me lose my mind when the... well just watch it, the animated scene is almost as trippy as Heavy Metal 1981

5. Sorry, again, to revive this forum.

I just watched a film called Gummo.

Fucked up movie about kids in ohio who make money by killing cats, then spend it on cheap hookers and huffing glue. check it out.

6. #86 canabisk1ng, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_DbV5bw4s4]YouTube - Rampage movie Bingo HD[/ame]

actually this link isnt a good representation.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_txMmHeH7U&feature=related[/ame]

there ya go

7. hey i think that's a little much, it was entertaining and it had some decent filming and i liked the whole backstory of what they thought the killer was.

8. enter the void was fucked up

9. The Hills Have Eyes really fucked with me. I couldn't stop watching it but I was tripping off it.

10. Most of David Lynch's stuff just has such a weird feel to it, master of suspense. Most of the time when I start a Lynch movie I can't finish it.

11. I Spit On Your Grave.

12. A movie called april may or june I forget what month bit its one of those this girl makes a human I think out of other humans body parts like this guys hands

13. the show Super Jail is pretty fucked but its awesome

for movies not listed id say

Blair Witch Project
    The Game
    The Ring

14. Once when i was blazing at a mates that movie came on, it's trippy as fuck haha

15. The Orphan
    About this 33 year old prostitute with dwarfism who goes to a family as an 9 year old orphan and fucks shit up. Fucking disturbing

The Human Centipede

Three people get joined ass to mouth into a centipede, really fucked up.

Two Girls One Cup
    not really a movie, but 'nuff saidd

16. #96 rain dancer, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
    One night, I was super baked and put on this movie called Tideland.
    [​IMG]
    Wtf? This was the weirdest movie I have EVER seen. When people ask me to explain it, I just can't. It's too fuckin bizarre. Put it this way, there are mentally handicapped people in it who play with dynamite, people who stuff other human beings and eat with them at the table, like they're family, overdoses, etc. I wont say more because that should be enough to make you say WTF? like I did. Be forwarned, the whole time you're gonna be saying wtf wtf over and over and over. It's nuts.

17. This thread is a gold mine.

Must remember to watch some of these sometime.

18. The Serbian film, it has one of the most FUCKED up scenes i've ever seen.

19. Super is not the most fucked up film I've ever seen, but does have some of the most fucked up scenes I've ever seen. It's also incredible.

20. A Clockwork Orange is easily up there..that's a weird movie.

The Human Centipede definitely.

I'll have to check out The Orphan..that sounds FUCKED up. Right up my alley :D