fucked up morning

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeadChimp, Feb 12, 2004.

1. I came back to my apartment this morning, was in a pretty good mood, despite some nausea from over-eating last night. Steve (the guy-on-the-couch/room mate) was up watching something on Sci-Fi. I'm chilling with my girlfriend until she has to go to school, and after she leaves I start watching Star Trek. What could be more entertaining when you're buzzed?

Anyway, Steve starts complaining about his heart beat, and it was going too fast. I'm not sure how to take a pulse or anything, but it seemed way faster than mine normally is. He tells me to call 911, so I do. The paramedics finally get here and take him away on the stretcher.

I could sense their suspicion when he told them he had just been drinking. The driver lady looked around the room from drugs. I would have too, a 22 year old male having heart problems would have to be from drugs or stress.

I still don't know what's going on. I don't know if I've heard his last words, or what. In either case it's ironic that it happened shortly before I gave him his deadline for moving out. So, I'm not sure what to think about any of this. It's pretty surreal seeing a friend being carried away on a stretcher.

Too fucked up for me.

2. that's scary. let us know when you know if he's gunna be ok. he has my best wishes.

3. Yeah, he has my best wishes too. Fuck it, both of you have my best wishes. Stay safe all right.

4. Yea, that happened to me before. I was smokinin my friends car when all of the sudden it felt like my heart was beating really fast. It felt like it was gonna burst, and i was bout to call 911 too, but i just waited and it went away. I thoguht that was one of the side effects of weed, increased heart rate?

5. Rule #1: never kick out the guy on the couch. he leaves when necessary. He knows all.

Rule #2: thccrystals shut the fuck up

ok.

Grasscity Deals Near You