Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucked up Hits?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Medicated420, May 18, 2010.

1. Hey all Ive been smoking for a while now and I am no newb when it comes to taking phat bong rips and for a while now Ive basically been so used to doing it to were I dont really feel shit while taking a hit, but yesterday I took a hit and I have to admit it "epically failed" and I ended up hurting the top roof area of my mouth like were your tonsole thing is ( im not a doctor so dont expect exact names and references) to were It basically feels like how it feels to have a bad head cold but without the feeling sick part, this shits kept me up all night. I couldnt sleep at all because it was irritating and felt like shit was going to the back of my throat constantly and it was making it very uncomfortable to breathe let alone sleep. Its so bad to were I dont even want to smoke anymore like it turned me off to even smoking now lol but seriously it sucks. Has this happend to any of you? if so what are some things you did to relieve it? Ive had fucked up hits before but not one to this extent of discomfort ( i say that because its not really painful but more annoying/frustrating) and usually I was all good within the next 30 mins or so but this shit has been going on all day and night and part of this morning. sorry for the long read just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this kind of thing before, oh yea and never before have I ever felt so close to gagging after taking a hit thats how bad it was.

2. What are you smoking?

3. decent mids...

4. It's definitely happened to me a couple of times. If I inhale a huge hit really fast, it burns my throat harsh as if I've just inhaled mustard gas. It usually goes away in a couple of hours, but I'd suggest getting Halls/Ricola to soothe the pain. It's got to be the most uncomforting pain in the world.

5. yea it does suck but usually this never happends to me when I take huge rips and if it does it does indeed go away within in 30 mins or so but not this one its been a real" bug in my throat" for the past 2 days.

6. Maybe it's just the bud you're smokin on? It could be that it wasn't cured well and is just plain harsh. Buy different stuff next time and see if it hits different

7. #7 Medicated420, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    yea I know what caused it Im just more looking to see if anyone else has gone through a similar experience because its just wierd how after years of taking bong hits and now I get like a fucked up hit its kinda like a slap in the face if you get what I mean. It was just an epic failed hit and I want to see if anyone else has had their share of epic fail hits.

8. Don't quit.

9. Yea dude when I was away at college I smoked a fuck ton of mids and eventually my thoat suffered. Mids are so harsh sometimes. When I came home all I smoked was dank and it never came back... I m hella ripped so I hope this makes sense :wave:

10. Ever considered that maybe there was a good sized stem in the bowl you never noticed? It's happened to me, makes the smoke ultra harsh.

11. Na its not because the smoke was harsh but the hit "failed" on my exhale which caused this mess... lol just trying to see if anyone has ever went to take a hit like they usually would and end up having a fail moment which caused them to go through what Im going through right now which is best described as going through a gnarly head cold but without actually being sick...

12. Lmao @ fake halo3 mlg pro.
    :wave:

13. Your Simple, just because its his name doesent mean he's trying to convince people he's actually stongside man....

14. Haha don't get all serious bro, I was pretty much just pointing out I understood his name, as many may not.