Fucked up girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by Magiggle, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setting up ultimatums like that doesn't foster change but rather increases stubbornness and cause brashness.

2. That's right...

3. There's no way anyone on anyside of this argument can win... it is merely based on opinions. The op came here for avice, so leave yours and let him decide. Shit is completely pointless.

4. Not likewise at all. Marijuana can't force me to smoke it, or do anything. On the other hand this girl is giving him an ultimatum, or forcing him to do something. The dude enjoys weed, he himself. it is something he wants to do. Understand?

5. And a girl can't make you stop smoking. Your point is moot.

As I have said, know your priorities. If the OP wants a relationship, then obviously he needs to either stop smoking, or do his damndest to make sure she doesn't know about it.

People have their ways, weed is not that important. One could argue that love is, however.

6. Fuck people like that, dude. If they want you to change your lifestyle for them, then obviously they don't give a shit about what you enjoy in life.

7. agreed, some stupid bitch that doesn't want me to smoke pot definitely wouldn't be one of my priorities, maybe the op sees it differently though, let's let him decide.

8. how sweet, you want to be like me.

9. Yes because there is a fine line between mockery and imitation. /sarcasm

10. Just remember the prophesy of Thurgood:

"l know.

l know what you're thinkin'.
    - That old Thurgood sold out, right ?
    - l'm your girl now.

But let me tell you something.
    l love weed, okay ? l love it.

But not as much
    as l love pussy."

11. Wrap some baking soda up in a baggie, let her find it and then say "What? I thought you said no pot?"

12. people just need to be who they are without trying to hide their true colors.

13. Unless you're somebody who grows marijuana as a hobby, it shouldn't indicate who you are.

14. there ARE obvious exceptions :rolleyes: lol

that over a gf telling you to stop smoking weed.....i'd tell her to suck me off (and hopefully she would do it)

edit- SAW THE AVI CHANGE!

15. you must be obsessed with me.

16. Well I'm sure you enjoy the attention.

17. im sure you need a life. do you seriously wait for me to reply so you can write something? i mean DAMN you been here for 2 months and have 1000 posts. seriously, find a hobby.

18. Agalloch, it has nothing to do with smoking weed. It seems like you're trying to make it out like this guy's addicted or something. The whole thing is, she's saying "Do this or I'll leave you".

Doesn't matter if it was weed, skating, or stamp collecting, she's trying to change him, and if you think it'll stop if he quits, you're wrong. She obviously doesn't care that HE likes it, only thing that matters to her is that she doesn't like it.

Which is why every rational person in this thread is saying dump her.

19. If you ask me, these are the two best bits of advice here ;)

They may seem semi-contradicting but, regardless, you should be honest with this girl about how what she is doing feels to you and be honest with yourself. Best of luck

20. Why are there so, so many of these threads? If someone you love gives you an ultimatum like that, they sure as shit do not love you. Most people that convinced that weed is bad are going to be highly, highly resistant to any change despite your best efforts. IMO the very fact that she threatend you like that means she does not have a good grasp on what love is, and I would gtfo...immediately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.