Fucked up girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by Magiggle, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #61 Talon, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009

tsk tsk tsk. i was merely trying to have a decent argument but you had to resort to rep. also you were the one to start by saying "that is fucking stupid." im not telling the guy what to do, im giving him my point of view. you gave him yours, i gave him mine, and you had to try to degrade what i had to say. you made yourself out to be an asshole in the beginning.

see its not about finding one that "burns." its finding one that respects your choices as a man. guys want a girlfriend/wife, not a second mother.

2. There was no decent argument coming from you, look elsewhere if you want to play games.

3. keep talking, you're making a bigger idiot out of yourself by the second. what an adult you are.

4. #64 WeeD BurPs, Jun 12, 2009
    yo blades there is NO TIME to be mad. being mads not fun 1% so lets say fuck this situation and just leave the thread and no madness. be happy and have fun :wave:

5. That's pretty much it - What do you want more, her or the weed?

Me personally, I'd give up the weed. Just remember one thing... Whenever a woman leaves you, Mary will always be there. Have a good time with the girl... She might be "the one" she might not, and if you find out she's not - break up with her and hit the bong!

6. First of all you're being a little self-righteous here and it's making you look like a dick, no offense.

I think you're putting pussy on a pedestal so to speak. It's quite possible that this girl is an interesting, nice, funny person, but there are lots of interesting, nice, funny people. This girl, someone who uses alcohol even, is trying to exert far too much control over this guy. She's not asking that he not use weed around her, she's not asking that he not be high around her, she's asking him to not smoke weed at all, even when he could avoid ever having to see her high.

Clearly the OP enjoys smoking marijuana. Maybe he also enjoys surfing (a hypothetical example). Let's say he starts going out with a different girl and says she doesn't like it when he's covered in sea-salt so she wants him to stop surfing. It's not that she doesn't want him to shower before he comes to see her or that she wants him to not surf on days she's going to see him, she's asking him to stop surfing completely. Is that not completely ridiculous?

I think the analogy is appropriate. He's not 'choosing weed over her'; he said he's not even smoking on days when he has to see her. His smoking has absolutely no effect on her other than the knowledge that sometimes he smokes. She's asking him to give up an activity he enjoys for no other reason than the knowledge that he does it makes her irrationally uncomfortable.

If she's not even willing to talk about it she obviously has some personal problems and the OP will be better off without her. There are plenty of girls out there, even ones that don't smoke, that have no problem with a significant other's personal choices.

7. FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill +rep you in 24hrs

8. *massive eye-roll at this general topic*

9. How one can refer to their significant other as "their bitch" really says a lot about one's character.

10. Reminds me of the situation in Half Baked... Haha.

11. #71 WeeD BurPs, Jun 12, 2009

In my opinion you are very mistaken. this girl has personal reason where she has had people in her past that did pot and got hurt. YES the pot does not effect her own body but if she thinks its harmful and is trying to protect him .... your suppose to dump the bitch. WTF she wants him to not smoke pot for his benefit she is not telling him to not smoke because she likes being in control and is control freak and a bad person that he should break up with. if shes not giving him a chance to explain the she REALLY BELIVES that is harming him and wants no discussion because she FULLY BELIEVES IT.

she is mistaken and looking for his benefit and you are telling him to break up with her.

very unconsiderate and hopfully the op doesnt listen to you and others and is able to show his girlfriend the truth but keeps in mind her reasons and is able to work with her or just smoke when its 100% sure he wont get caught. dont lose a good girl for such a stupid reason, some potheads here put pot ahead of many things so their opinion is biased. as a daily pot smoker im telling you to work with her she is looking out for you in her mind, even if you dont see it

12. There's ALWAYS another girl, one who will take you with all of your habits and flaws

13. i would rather have a girl who instead of taking my habbits, helps me stop them instead of just accepting them. not to say pot is a bad habbit.

14. There's no reason whatsoever for her to be so convinced that he will get arrested and go to jail. It doesn't seem like he grows so really he can get at most a misdemeanor for possession.

The girl has her head up her ass and if she's not even willing to listen to something that doesn't mesh perfectly with her view of the world, then I repeat, the OP would be better off without her.

How do you know she's a 'good girl' by the way? She sounds like a control-freak based on the little I know of her..

15. So you want a girl who's going to work with you to get you to stop the habits you enjoy but she has an irrational problem with? :confused: You and I go after different kinds of girls my friend.

16. #76 Agalloch, Jun 12, 2009
    FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill +rep you in 24hrs

(actually i'll +rep now, just mocking Talon)

EDIT: Actually I take that back, guess i do have to wait lol.

17. no. at this point in my life im just fuckin around with girls and could careless what they think about my habits. i have very few bad habits anyway but yes i would rather have a wifey (girl you really like, not flings) who is looking out for my well being by telling me to not do something. example to stop smoking cigarets, not have anger fits, not binge eat junkfood. if its harming you its better that you dont do it, doesnt matter if you enjoy the habit, sometimes you have to learn to control your feelings of joy to live a better life.

and i said one line and your respond saying we go after different girls, damn your really picky on yourr girls then eh friend

18. im sure everyone else is saying this, but don't let a beotch make you who you are... light up a spliff and move on. why do you want to be with someone that doesn't accept you for who you are? there's a better match for you out there. . .

19. Likewise, don't let a plant make you who you are.

20. Ask yourself if she's really worth it. If she is, stop smoking. If she isn't, keep smoking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.