Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucked up for real

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrippinGreen, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Yeah, so I was chillin at the skatepark today and I brought my new spoon along with me to see if someone would smoke me out in it since I'm low on cash and broke on grass. By the time I left, i'd smoked a shitload of stuff and decided to give my piece a name. Now that I'm almost completely down, I think the name I gave it is stupid. I named my orange, blue, and white spoon "penguin" because of the way the blue turns black when theres smoke in it.
    Anyone else think thats dumb and I deserve to be slapped for it?

2. Oh yeah and I'm completely fucked up right now.

3. The name of a piece doesn't matter. Call it your piece.

4. Never name your piece while high. That's rule 1.

5. Really? from what I've heard, your supposed to toke it up and the piece will tell you its name.... Thats what happened to me. I was trippin shit though

6. WRONG. ALWAYS name it high. ALWAYS.

Penguin's a good name for a bowl with penguin colors, let it sit and it'll grow on you. Refer to the bowl as penguin though, don't go back to calling it your bowl.

7. Notice that you named it Penguin. I don't think you should name it while being high. But hey, it's your piece, do with it as you want.

8. Well, its not really penguin colors. Sitting on my shelf its kinda a royal blue, white, and neon orange. But when that shits in my hand, theres some green in it, and the mystic fog is fillin it up, that blue turns hella black, the white is fuckin VIVID and the orange looks like sex.

9. (Memo: when I finally get high, go look at orange. A lot of orange.)

10. You will not be disappointed my friend.

11. haha last time i named a piece high waz my 3 footer it ended up being "emperor cough-cough":)

12. haha nice. I can't wait till week after next. A guy in one of my classes who sold me a badass zippo is hookin me up with about 10 contacts of his... Its gonna be straight partyin from there :)

13. The only one that needs to be smacked is this kid. Just cuz u dont smk that much and ur dumb wen ur high doesnt mean u should name ur piece sober. NUFF SAID NAME UR PIECE HIGH!

14. haha whatever the name is given to your piece is it's name... high or not, stupid or not, a name is a name.

My bong has 2 names... well, more a name and an alias really.

It's official name is 'Hubbly Bubbly' after my mum finding it and consequently finding out I smoke cannabis - her exact words were "Paul, is that a hubbly bubbly pipe?"

The used alias for it however is "The G. W." after George W Bush - because it's a Basil Bush bong.

Makes for good slang around the folks "hey man, is GW coming out?"

- "oh hell yes he is"

15. haha nice. my first toke with Penguin was with this guy I just met today named E.T. we had a really trippy conversation about the meaning of life.... Needless to say, tomorrow when i go back, hes gonna be askin to chill with penguin again :D

16. Man I think it's kind of funny, every time you smoke it it'll always make you think about how you named it the first time.

I was never big on naming pieces anyway, unless it's like a sentimental name or something. I have nicknames and shit, don't get me wrong, I just don't like to refer to them by that name unless i'm trying to be sneaky.

17. Penguins a good name keep it, i always name my pieces/bongs when im high i have Dr.Ganja, Gods left nipple and ghetto star :D
    Dr.Ganja and Gods left nipple are my Bongs

18. :laughing: hahaha that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while

but penguin makes me think of Billy Madison lol