Fucked Up Day...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 16, 2006.

1. As some of ya'll know, I go to an adult ed school, Where people 16-85 go to get they're highschool diplomas or take a GED course.

I'm going to get my diploma.

Second semster here now. So i know everybody that works there and some of the people who were there from last semester.

Well it's smack dab in the middle of the hood and nothing but hood's go ehre. Straight up.

Well i get there early because i dont got a license but i get dropped off like 30 minutes before class starts in the morn or else im walking my ass there.

So this morning outside smoknig a square, Bullshittin with thiis nigga. Then this black girl pulls into the parking lot and this white boy driving, White boy side scrapes the black chciks ride and she flipped a lid on this dude.

Wasn't a big deal but a few black dudes went up to him and roughed him up some and shit.

Then i notice my boy walkin up and signals me to walk away from the nonsense with him so we can get a small talk in.

Now to the point of the story.

This guy, We'll call him J, Tells me he heard from this nigga kyle whos threatened to kill me a few times, But he's a bitch nigga. But he heard from him yesterday, He told J that he'll be up here at lunch heated.

My nigga says, Give me your hand, And pats my hand on his lap showing me he's heated right then and there. .9 mill with hollow points.

Well i said aight homie, Lets do this. So we go back to the drama and chill.

Then im walking in later cuz its time to head to class and i walk past flatz the security guard and told him, Kyles supposed to drop by heated.

The schools got a PPO out on his ass and has had him arrested twice already.

Thats all i said and left.

I didn't think nothing would be brought up on it, He's showed up many times before and same shit every time police jus get called and hes off running or flying in a car.

So then before lunch even rolls around when shit was suspposed to go down. Im in class, With J, And Flatz comes and gets me outta class and says judy needs to talk to me. Judy's the adminstrator there.

So fucking i go in there and she goes, Who were you with this morning. We've recieved info that somebody is heated for you.

Im thinking oh fuck, But i jus played it off like i had no fucking clue and nobodys heated. When in reality a 1/4 of the schools is heated.

So then they say police have been called, They're suspending me for the rest of the day and shit. Told me to get a PPO out of kyle or they'll kick me out of fucking school and i wont get a chance to get my diploma since i already dropped out hs.

So i wasn;t supposed to have contacnt with nobody. But J came to the office and i told him watch yourself with that shit, shits up. And he knew the deal.

NOw i had to go to the fucking police department and talk to this faggot ass cop who arrested me last year for fucking B & E.

Well now tommrow i gotta miss class again and go to downtown detroit to this place to get a ppo and a judge to sign it and ill be there all fucking day long.

This is completle fucking bullshit. Comeplte bullshit.

So fuckign i cant go back until i get a PPO.

No word on if hes dead or alive now either. I don't think he ever showed up, Prolly got called and told whats up.

Shits bout to go down, Niggas days are limited!:mad:

2. What's a PPO?

3. i think there was a typo he meant popo hehe anyway crazy ass story guess it all kinda fell apart into 1 giant puzzle

4. I doubt its a typo if he put PPO in caps repeatedly throughout his post, but what the hell do i know.

Reef:
    Its pretty clear that you care about gettin somewhere in life since you're going to school and gettin through it. But why do you associate w/ these types?

Fuck it man, 1 stupid mother fucker with nothing to lose + bullet and all your years of life dont mean shit.

Let those fools kill themselves. Its obvious that you're better than that shit.

Just my $.02

anyways reefa,
    be safe man. shitty situation right there.

5. Damn, I used to work for a liquor store near the hood about 8 years ago ... I'll never forget the stress especially. It seems everybody there was hanging on by a thread...America needs to look at what's going on with its lower class demographic and realize it has a lot problems right there...before it tries to "police" or save the rest of the world.

6. Man your straight up from the hood, hopefully you dont get shot or some shit:eek:

:hello:eric:hello:

7. A PPO is a Personal Protection Order. If a person is within 100, 500, or 1,000 feet from you, You can call the police and tell them he's at so and so and they'll come and arrest him no questions asked.

I dont want a PPO but they're forcing em to and they're paying for it and so ima do it so i can stay and get my diploma.

Most deff im bout gettin somewhere, Gettin my ass out the hood for one.

Why do i associate with these types? I have since i was a small child. These are my peoples. I've been down with F N for years.

I did some stupid shit and it changed my outlook on life around. Before i woulda killed this fool myself by now. But ive changed, Obviouslly since im back in school and everything.

But i wont be the one putting the bullet in his head unless he comes at me. Then i'll do it without thinking in self defence, And ill have a PPO out on him and everything so it jus backs my case up.

Alot of people have a problem with this dude, Including J who's strapped all the time, But usually keeps the shit in his ride. Then my boy TJ was strapped aswell.

This nigga woulda ran up on me there J woulda ended everything right there with a few hollow points to his dome.

Thats reality, And realitys going to happen sometime soon.

I won't do it, I dont wan't to do it.

But i know people who were how i was before, And you can change these dudes minds. Many people want this guy dead and many people are willing to do it for they're own satisfaction. This dudes only 18 fucking years old and he'll be lucky to make it to 19 if he dosent change his ways.

8. Reality's a bitch. You sound like you got a damn good head on your shoulders though.

You have a good attitude towards the situation. Rather than trying to go out and enforce some kind of urban justice, you're going through the proper channels; gettin PPO's and reporting shit that needs reporting. So many people hate on that stuff, but once johnny law gets involved they'll be in cuffs and you'll be puffin trees goin about your business.

stay safe.

9. Exactly homie.

I aient no snitch for shit, And i only gave the security guard at my school a headsup that he was supposed to come around.

Me and the security dude go back and we got a deal. As long as i warn him ahead of time he should be around, He'll watch my back and if he runs up on me i can stomp this fools head in and won't get kicked out. Because at this adult ed, One altercation and you get the boot.

So i dont snitch, I refuse to talk to police unless i have to and everything.

But i did evrything in the right way without violating the code of the streets and i prevented something major.

Now let this fool still come at me if he wants, Glock .40 watin for his ass if he comes to my crib.

10. violence is bad.

no just fuckin with you, do what you gotta do, you in any gang or anything?

11. This niggas threatend to kill me left and right and threatend my family and my gurl. This nigga wants to actually do it ill kill him.

But naa i don't claim a set. Almost joined the GD's awhile back but didn't. I'm down with Folk Nation all day every day. I'm down with some many people from so many sets its not funny. I'm down with Gangster Disciples, Black Gangster Disciples, Spanish Gangster Disciples, La Raza, Spanish Cobras, INP, Maniac Latin Disciples and even a few Crips.

Never down for P N, All about F N.

But i'm close to out of that scene all together, I used to be all into 'bangin. But now im jus cool with a buncha niggas under folk and i know folk's got my back. My best boy's a GD.

12. hmm, down here gangster disciples have a real bad rep for starting shit with people for no reason

thats all I know about them though, no first hand experiences.

13. GD's are a hard gang fer sure.

They're the main gang under the Folk Nation Alliance.

14. I changed my mind, I'm not getting the PPO right now.

Ima jus go tommrow and see what happens.

This PPO will be bullshit. I wont call police if he comes after me. And a PPO will get him a few days in jail and a fine. Boo fucking hoo. If he comes at me the PPO wont matter anyways ebcause shit will been gone down way before popo's arive.

So fuck it, Ill see what happens tommrow.

15. Thinkin more i hope everything will be straight tommrow.

If ti comes down to it i'll leave school and head downtown to get the PPO.

Thinkin back to the gang related shit in this thread. Anybody ever notice the blue everything. Blue, Black, And White. Them the colors. Never see me sportin nothing else. Those colors werent chosen jus for the hell of it.

16. I understand your position reefa, I wish I could help. I can only wish people would stop acting so fucking retarded, and just chill out. We have gangs thanks to the prohibition of drugs and prostitution.

17. I agree homie. Fools need to chill the fuck out, They jus do and dont think. I fucked his EX-girlfriend. He called her tons of shit you should never say to a woman, And he left for days at a time and would come back with hickeys and the works.

He was in and out of jail, He was kicked out fo his home and living on the street or couch surfing.

Got busted for stealing a gallon of booze and fought security and eveutnally tackled and arrested for assault.

Arrested for assault at my adult ed school. Also another charge of assault for punching the security guard flatz.

Arrested before for felony possesion. Crushed up pills and ended up a felnoy for the spereate baggys, But charged as posseiosn.

Two times arrested for domestic abuse against once his mother and once his aunt.

The list goes on.

But hes a bitch.

He knows ima real nigga.

Hes from warren, Im from s/w in detroit, Know many niggas from the eastside.

He dont fuck with me, Jus threatens me from afar.

He knwos i roll heated, he knows i roll with all my boys heated.

He's nothing, I hate bitch niggas talking false shit.

18. Sucks that its gotta go to the gat so fast. What ever happened when we could solve our problems with a good old ass whoopin? you dont teach somone a less on by killing them. Just snowballs into retaliation killings and people forget why shit even started in the first fucking place.

nobody gives a shit about a human life.

Gotta protect yours tho... tis quite a moral dilemma.

19. thought you'd be down with folks considering your colors, i'm down with lots of peoples down here, stones and shit pretty much only, i dont like kings for worth a damn though, im not like a banger or any shit, i dont claim shit.

edit: i always seen you rockin' the black and blue, and i always think about the gdn.

gdk nah just fuckin with you lol

edit: oh yeah +rep for you tryin' to get your shit together.

20. Went to class today, They said i must stay indoors all day which i said if thats the case im leaving then and there, Fuck that.

So they said i could be outside if flatz goes out there.

I said aight and went out.

So i took off with my homie before first hour and got blowed. Took off with him a lunch and got blowed. Took off with him at 1 and got blowed.

Was blowed all fucking day.

And nothing happened with all of this shit.