Fucked Up Cop Stories

Discussion in 'General' started by PunkRockZero, Oct 7, 2012.

1. I know there's a cop story thread out there but this ones for the really messed up ones. Ones that made you think cops were fucked up in the first places.

I've had my fair share of police encounters and I have to say that cops really aren't bad people. I've met a lot of them and they were just as respectful to me as I was to them. I don't hate the police but one time I was arrested in Parsippany, NJ I witnessed some activity that made me think "Gee, this is why people hate them so much"....

I had been arrested for theft (I got bad into some heavy unmentionables and payed the price for it) and while I was being processed a woman came into the precinct complaining that her husband had beat her up. Domestic abuse is no fucking joke but what did I hear these fucking guys say? "If she ain't bleeding then I'm not helping her". Seriously guys, WTF? Here's somebody that ACTUALLY needs your help and thats your reaction? Fuck you!

2. I got pulled over tonight. Stoned, red eyed, wearing a Bob Marley shirt.

Told me my tail light was out. Asked for my license. Looked at it. Gave it back. Told me to have a good night and to get it fixed.

do I win?

3. Yeah you're right my fault... MOD's, you know what to do...

4. Yes, yes you do. I got pulled over by Sparta police while baked out of my mind for the same reason. Didn't suspect a thing. I consider that good fortune my friend...