Fucked up circle of friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nixon1, Nov 25, 2013.

1. #1 Nixon1, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    So, my group got fucked up lately and the past few days it's gotten me pretty depressed. The group is 3 guys, including me, and one girl. They all live on the same street and I live about 15 minutes away and I'm the only one who works full time and goes to college full time so I don't get to hang out as much as I used to or as much as they do anymore. 

We always hang out at the girls house (near daily) and over time I grew pretty strong feelings for her. My friends knew this since I would talk about it with some frequency, especially when we got drunk. I eventually told her and she didn't really reply, so it was like whatever, she doesn't like me back, no big deal. About a week after I told her and one of the other guys started dating. This wasn't an issue to me but now they will flirt and kiss in front of me, and I really don't appreciate it. It would be different if no one knew I liked her but everyone does. I'm not really sure what to do about it but I don't want to affect anything because I still like hanging out.  

However, to further complicate things, I hung out with her mom all day yesterday and I feel like we really connected. We have a lot of the same views and interests. We were talking about our distaste for monogamy and belief in free love and things. While I realize I can't have a serious, committed relationship with a woman 11 years my senior I would love to be close friends with benefits as we also acknowledged a mutual attraction. I guess my issue here is I felt like I could really connect with her more so than anyone I've met thus far, but I know it could never get that serious. I know she will for sure have some hesitation to create that type of relationship and anything of the sort would have to be secret but I feel like it would really be something rewarding and fulfilling, regardless of age. I also acknowledge that most of the risk would be on her side as it would put a strain on her relationship with her daughter.  I guess my question in this part is how should I handle this situation.

I realize it's pretty bad that I'm bitching about a woman and her daughter but it was daughter -> mother and tbh I'd rather the woman to the girl at this point, but it doesn't help that I feel sort of betrayed by my friend and I think it is really inappropriate for them to be doing that in my company. 

2. Dude go for the mother. I mean that's not any worse than your buddy hookin up with a girl he knew you liked. You moved on and found someone you enjoy.

• Like Like x 7
  3. How is her mom only 11 years older than you?

• Like Like x 3
  4. I agree, go with the mom. I understand you care about the structure of your group of friends, but if your friend was comfortable with dating the girl HE KNEW you liked then they obviously dont care about your feelings. So fuck it i say try your luck with the mother. And if they have a problem then i guess ya just wont be friends.
    And thats a real shitty friend for dating the girl he knew you had feelings for thats not what friends would do.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. fuck the shit outta her mom.

• Like Like x 2
  6. DESTROY HER MOTHER'S VAGINAL AREA IN RETURN FOR NOT SHARING YOUR FEELINGS.

It's the only way.

• Like Like x 6
  7. You're right I don't know what I did there she is 18 years older than me I'm a number older than her daughter but only by months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #8 Lewd, Nov 25, 2013
    Your friend is a fagget (in the sense hes a douchebag ass prick) I have a same friend who told me he messed around with his gf in front of his other friend on purpose cause he knows that he likes her. Fucked up thing is his friend introduced them to each other. I feel badly for people who treat their so called "friends" like shit and honestly if you think you can make her mom a friend with benefits then by all means do it xD “Lewd is the reason my Mom forgot me”– Kevin McCallister (Home Alone 1. Home Alone 2 sucked)

9. But like I said earlier, it would have to be a secret, especially because her 19 year old daughter hates when she has guys over and doesn't like her to hang out with us.

Well they showed blatant disregard for your feelings why not show the same for them?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Because like I said in the OP it isnt just me -> them it's also her and her daughter, their relationship obviously being the most important.

Idk i guess i see it as she should respect her mother's wishes and happiness instead of being possessive of her. Her mom is a human too and deserves to be happy. If you too bond well and get along why not nurture that? You said you aren't going to date her so i guess i don't see the problem other than your friend's insecurity.

13. HEY!! Listen to me who has the vagina you or them?? You are going to passionately and aggressively penetrate your friends mom until she's screaming your name so loud her daughter can hear, fuck her feelings.

14. I guess you're right. Don't get me wrong, I would love to but I dont see it as feasible. How am I supposed to take a girl home with me when she's only 10 years younger than my mom? I'm not even able to get into bars yet.

15. #15 cothrantyson, Nov 25, 2013
    this is really fucked up but

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  16. Lol punch him in the mouth, and/or hook up with the mom
    They basically said "fuck his feelings"
    Sooo, fuk their feelings!

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Pics or this is fake! Haha, but no serriously. Try talking more and more with the mother and see where it goes. I mean, you both are two adults that should be allowed to do what you want, but I do agree with the daughter not knowing. There will be no greater revenge than you knowing you had sex with her mom. What I hate lately, is that all my friends never want to hang with me or do anything because they are always with their girlfriends. I mean private time is cool, but if I had a girlfriend, I would bring her along with my friends and I would also sometimes go with her and her friends, not hide her in the depts of hell and never meet your friends to her. Anyways, Sorry for sharing my fucked up friends too.

18. That's stupid, guy. The girl likes someone else, they kiss. Deal with it. If everyone didn't do things in public in case some guy liked the chick, that would be silly.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. wait so you're saying since the girl declined you, you r gonna go sleep with her mom? classic lol. 

20. if you wanna stay friends with the girl, dont fuck her mom. go find someone else dont dwell on her mom lol

if you dgaf, fuck her mom by all means

and also if your group of friends is close and you live in a small town I think you should be less uptight about your buddy being with that girl. it was bound to happen probably with someone. just act like you really really dgaf even if you do (haha then she might like you)