FUCKED up at 11am

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by waterhurley, Oct 21, 2007.

1. well i woke up and started my day with a nice plate of eggs and bacon. i then proceded to rail a 15mg roxil. waited an hour and railed the other one. now im smoking a fat bowl of kush and drinking a beer :hello:

the emotional pain has been replaced with pot, beer, and pills :eek::smoke:

2. I've noticed alot of your posts lately have mentioned roxis. Not tryin to preach or anything, but be careful man. Tolerance goes up fast, and WD's are fuckin hell.

Sounds like a good time though, that's for sure.

3. after this im done cuz the price went up and im fucking broke man. id rather buy an 8th for $40 then 3 roxis. theyre fun but i can already see myself getting addicted to these things like candy. i know my limits but thanks man

4. Hey who doesn't right? ;) Just stay safe bro, we don't want a repeat of what happened to SmokenToke.

Sounds like a good time though. Nothing better than waking up on a sunday morning, hungover, feeling like shit...then you take that first hit, sit back and relax, and you instantly feel better.

5. Have fun man, as long as you know what you're doin and you stay responsible I'll give ya no trouble about using pills.

Although I hate pills....

6. ah i always try to ride out my pain, i guess im a gluten for punishment
    but i was also very sad, until i thought about it, is there a reason for me to be? no!

7. couple questions..
    whats a roxil? Like what kind of pill, and what happened to SmokenToke?

8. Lol u werent here for a while I take it. Anyways from what i understood, he had an OD and some shit like that.

9. Lol he's been here longer than you :smoking:

10. Lol :hello:

11. a roxil is a typo for roxi which is a shorter version of roxicodone which is a shorter version of instant release oxycodone which is a type of opiate made from theabiane

smokentoke od'ed a month or so back i think

12. thank you lol.

13. haha thanks guys. Its always nice to be informed, and yeah I wasn't very active about a month ago.
    I've been balls deep in school stuff lately, but the ol' grades are climbing ever higher, so I'm pretty happy with that.