Fucked over? Broken bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by we trippy, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Kiss my ball sack,'white boy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. obviously you don't know where I'm coming from nigga. fuck yo couch= dave chappelle...lame ass...

If you are going to do it...or just some random dude...I guarantee you, that a waterjet is the ONLY tool you'll do it with. For all the reasons we discussed. And if it was DONE to the bong, that is exactly what would have been used by the physical evidence right in the picture.

bit with borosillicate would shatter, especially anything you buy from a local store...and with hand drilling? C'mon...
    A torch would melt and distort the glass, no torch is that precise
    That leaves one tool left...and that still wouldn't put a chamfer on that edge...
    SO Yes...a waterjet is the only tool that could be used under the circumstances and with the material...but you are free to ask around, and to have your opinion. It all boild down to one thing...OP was WRONG..he found the plug, yet still isn't convinced he is crazy.
    (I think we are all crazy...Shhh)

4. Im Rick James biatchh

5. Blah I'm lame :(

6. Woogy Boogy............

"They shoulda never gave you niggas money!" LOL...that shit cracked mu up... "Unmentionables is a hell of a drug"

8. Hey did you ever get this thread deleted? Don't worry we won't hold it against you. :) play it off like it wasn't even you!

9. What is the advantage of making a bong that way? I have never seen that, who makes bongs like that?

10. yea me either. seems prty strange to me

11.  No advantage other than being able to blow the glass into a mold on a single machine instead of doing the base separately.

PM a mod, maybe just hit the report button under your first post...then ask them too. You get that piece glued back in yet?

13. Yeah, how about an update. Did you fix the bong, did you apologize to your roommates, did Rick James really ruin your couch? 

Sorry, we were wrong? You said somebody drilled a fucking hole in the bottom of your bong kid lol.

Plug, glass thing, its the same shit, we were right and you just cant hang bro. 

UNLESS.. Somebody did cut it with a water jet and then hid the piece that was missing thinking you wouldn't find it, i bet thats what happened.

15. If your roommates knew about the plug and just fucked with you by removing it, that only makes you half wrong. :)