Fucked over? Broken bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by we trippy, Feb 7, 2014.

for 35 bucks you get a peice of china junk.

Iv used and repaired machine tools for over a decade and proper tooling is super expensive.

A .625  5/8 of an inch drill bit is $529  http://www.diamondtooling.com/catalog/pcd_twist_drills_end_mills_01.html

Even if you can hold the bong very ridged and have a tool with a spindle that's very accurate and ridged the fucking bong would break half the time.

it sure as hell is nothing you can do at home.

2. That pic doesn't even look like the bottom of a bong to me....
    Looks more like a stem that broke off.
    I think OP was just too drunk to remember how elegantly he broke his own bong.

UPDATE: I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #64 we trippy, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    UPDATE: I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong.

[​IMG]

5. I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong.

6. I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong...

I am quoting everyone who doubted me cause I'm not that stupid I think I would notice a plug at the bottom of my bong.

I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong.

I am quoting everyone who doubted me so they will see that I wasn't wrong...

8.  I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong.

I am not an idiot I think I would notice a plug in the bong I've had for 3 years.

9. I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I'm confused here. You found a glass piece that came out of your bong and you are saying it isn't a plug (albeit a glass plug)? That looks like a glass piece that was cut out and used as a plug in your bong. It was probably precisely cut and therefore left little evidence when set in place in the bottom of your bong. 

What's your theory on how it came out like that OP?

11. Can you stop spamming your own thread OP and multi quote?

God that's annoying

Omega369 :wave:

12. OK OP...you found the plug, made from glass... now just glue it back in place. Since it fits OVER the hole, it didn't get cut from it. Get some of that glue they use on rearview mirrors. That should hold it.
    And please clarify for these dudes that still think your roomies did it with a$35 bit from home depot...

13. [quote name="we trippy" post="19491124" timestamp="1391943137"]UPDATE: I found the glass circle that was missing. It's NOT a plug, but a perfect glass circle. I knew it wasn't a plug and I was right. For all you guys doubting me and thought it was a plug you are WRONG. I think I would KNOW if a bong I had for 3 years would have a plug. The glass circle was on the floor close to where I left my bong.

Yeah bro... That is still a plug. Just means your bong is better quality then you thought. Go to an automotive store and get some of the glue they use for rearview mirrors. That'll hold it.

14. Exactly!!!!! The tolerance and runout would wobble and at the very least cause a crack all the way to the opposing surface, which on a molecular bond such as a fused glass would cause it to go all the way through and shatter. Oops, we shouldn't talk like this. We're stoners..... I mean WHAT'D you saying again? Lol

15. So much stupidity in this thread

But there it is and you are this time.

okay lol. just saying you DONT need a water jet. he was saying that was pretty much the only thing that did that. was just stating that no there is other shit out there may not work but there IS other shit out there

refer you to my post above....

19. This thread makes me sleepy. Glue it back in and get over it OP! No one can cut a perfect circle in a glass bong unless it's superman with laserbeam eyes. Duh! Why are you so paranoid? Ha ha- just kidding. But for real.. Move on fer Christ sakes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. fuck yo couch nigga!