Fucked over? Broken bong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by we trippy, Feb 7, 2014.

This is exactly what i was thinking, there is no fucking way somebody CUT that out of your bong and the notion that you think somebody did borders on stupidity, im sorry to be harsh but there is a missing piece to that bong somewhere, like just think for a fuckin moment, if its an expensive piece dont you think they would add a plug on the bottom so you dont have to drain it outta the stem or the mouth piece?

Look around, dont accuse anybody, even ask for their help in looking but i garuntee you nobody fucked with your bong or maybe somebody just pulled the plug as a joke and wanted to watch you do that.

2. Is it acrylic? If it is some of them bring a cap on the bottom. Probably lost yours

3. the fact you guys assume he wouldnt know if his bong had a rubber stopper on the bottom of is insulting.

4. The fact you think his roommates could access a waterjet and cut a perfect circle in the bottom of a glass bong is optimistic at best...

5. #25 MochaBearBlazed, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    or a diamond bit drill and a steady hand, which they sell at ace hardware for fairly cheap. 

6. Totally seems more plausible that there was a grommet there instead of going getting a diamond bit, a drill, and then waiting for your roommate to pass out and then purposely ruin his bong.

7. #27 we trippy, Feb 8, 2014
    All my roommates are denying it. I know that no one is going to admit it after they saw how pissed I was. No one has even complained about my smoking habits in the first place. All of them smoked in the past but quit.  so it's not like its my fault in anyway.

I have respect for my roommates, if they told me not to smoke in the crib I wouldn't. I have no problem smoking outside. 

I've had this bong for 3 years I think I would notice a plug at the bottom or even a difference in the bottom for that matter. It's not acrylic it's straight glass on glass. The circle is perfectly cut though so I have doubts.

Also I'm not trying to accuse someone who didn't do it either, because that just causes awkward tension, and drama. I am still pissed off though...

Did you even read what I said? I wasn't saying that you don't have a life. What I was meaning was that I am too busy as it is to waste time making a fake thread. I barely have enough free time as it is. That's what I meant when I said I have a life.

Also I assumed you were doubting me for some reason, but i don't remember why I was wasted at the time and read your posting wrong... I realize that's not what you meant. My bad dude.

9. #29 Currin_0, Feb 8, 2014
    Just keep smoking nd buy a plug. Problem solved, because theres no changing the past.

10. Go find me a 3/4 inch diamond bit, and then find me a guy with a hand steady enough to use it with a hand drill. You don't know what you are talking about. That bit I'll run you 50 for a cheap one, and without a drill press the glass will crack. Even with a press, the correct speed and plenty of water it's still a 50/50 chance. Go play devils advocate with a man that don't use tools e every day. And who beveled that edge? That is another tool....
    You really don't know shit about glass, or tools do you?

11. I'm betting it was a clear silicone plug, and it's on your floor somewhere. The edge of that circle is clean, right where the plug overlapped. Check around your couch or whatever you keep it. Bet you a dollar is in that room.

12. The OP is a ding dong when stoned, Nobody cut a hole in his fucking bong.

Drilling glass is a total bitch to do.

13. No one went through the trouble of drilling a hole in your bong. If you ask me I would tell you to look around for a glass plug that you might have missed.

14. Or,
    They witnessed OP accidentally breaking it/cutting a hole in it when he was shitfaced and proceed to kick him out of the house.

15. #35 herbal essence, Feb 8, 2014
    Well you said "I have a life, unlike some people." So I just imagined you were referring to me. But it's all good man, I would be in a bad mood too if someone did that to my bong

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I'm going with you lost the plug. There is no way someone can cut that PERFECTLY good of a circle in one night using just tools. And like the other guy said, even if they were cutting, there would be SOME indication in the glass that they cut out a hole, the whole bong is clean with just a hole in the center of it, which I doubt is done overnight and placed back on the table. 

I'd say you either lost the plug, or one of your roommates took it and is not going to give it back to you. 

17. You can buy diamond tip bits for around $40, some are more expensive but most people know someone who has access to them they are a very common tool.

18. Its perfectly logical to assume your room mates cut the hole in your bong just to fuck with you, I do it all the time.

19. You have a YouTube account? Go ahead then, that is your mission for today.
    And remember, the first rule of fight club is...? We don't talk about fight club! Go get a diamond bit, 3/4 inch, drill a hole in a piece of borosillicate glass, and then bevel the edge, and it has to have that frosted effect... And I'm not going to tell you how it is done... Since you have access to the tool that does it.

It ain't gonna happen. I could gain access to the cockpit of a helicopter, doesn't mean I could fly it without crashing. You have access to paint? Doesn't mean you can copy the Mona Lisa... Not in the first hundred tries anyway.

20. Not just glass. Borosillicate glass. That hole is made from the machine that is used when they blow it. After it is pulled, it is sliced then they blast it with crushed powered glass to make that ALMOST perfect hole. That is what gives the edge that frosted look. Not a scarred hole with a flat wall....which is what you get when you drill glass. And I've dtrilled enough glass to know that shit will break easily. And that is not even boro. Pyrex glass is so hard that it will shatter if you try drilling...kinda like what titanium does. The thing that is most funny to me is these guys thinking they can get a bit from home depot and do it.... Some people shouldn't use drugs. Lol