Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fucked need help now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PaulyJayy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Im pretty high right now, if ive smoked at one and my parents come home 430 will this wear off by then?! I cant act weird in front they'll know im smoking! Help?!?

2. ur gonna get grounded kid

3. Amother thing my gets pretty grey under my eyes...will i still have that!?

4. I already am! I cant be... They'll be so dissapointed... How can i hidee

5. i dont get it how are you fucked
    i remember when i was younger me and a bunch of my friends snuck into my house in the night while my mom was sleeping up stairs and we started a fat smoke sesh in my living room

6. it should be worn off by then take a shower chew some gum and lay down try to take a nap that way if they ask questions just say u had a long day at school and ur tired im assuming ur under 18 because u care so much about what mommy and daddy think of u being high.

7. What a waste of a high, should have waited when you didnt have to worry.

8. Maybe im paranoid right now, i just need to wear off fast dude, they already grounded me for it...they ninja caught me last time

9. you should probly just kick your feet back and chill the fuck out :cool:

10. Dude dont worry your high only gets weaker this means you will be acting more normal by the time your parents get home. If they do come home and they confront your highness just say you have allergies.

11. No, Your fucked.

[​IMG]

12. Run for the hills you're fucked.

13. first to say...

op is 13

14. Ye i really shouldnt have wasted it... Was a friends freebie...but i just dont want them to get hurt by thinking im a drugie, they're really straight edge so they think im doing like heroin or something they know so little about it

15. Dude why would you smoke if your gonna be a little bitch about it? Just deal with it. Get caught 10times and they'll give up. Idk why they dont let you if your like 15. If your 12 you shouldnt be on here. Your killing your high by bein a bitch anyway. Just relax and listen to some jams. Maybe go to sleep

16. Na im just not an idiot and get my parents hating me...

17. live your life for yourself not your parents

18. But you know what? I'll straight up tell them i did it, if they cant handle a regular teens problems, who gIves a fuck >_>

19. they caught you last time and ur doing it in the house?

XD alteast go ur friends house or something

20. Na well its just that they saw a flare when i smoked it way deep in the woods( my dad took out the trash and he noticed and assumed it was a drug cuz i acted weird one night i came home high xD