fucked again...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ganjabird505, Apr 30, 2009.

1. hey blades, so i posted a thread on here a few months ago about when i got busted by these undercover cops in my neighborhood, but it got deleted cause i posted it in the wrong section (noob). well anyways, today me and my two good friends were at the almost same exact spot in the pool parking lot where we got busted last time. so i have a bowl on me and about a bowls worth of bud i had picked off my plant for a sample. so heres where the story starts, we see the SAME exact black '09 chevy truck driving on the road where the parking lot overlooks. so i had a pretty bad feeling... they passed the parking lot and hooked in through the entrance and my heart sank. they pulled right up right behind us with the grill lights flashin (im sure youre thinking im a dumass for getting caught in the same spot by the same cops, but we were seriously there for 2 minutes max and we were in reverse about to back out) so the same two cops get out and another black one who wasnt there last time. they come up to the passenger and driver side window and recognized us and of course, asked what we were doing and i told him we were just eating sunflower seeds waiting for my friend, which we actually were eating sunflower seeds. so they ask if we have anything and im like no, so he asks again saying that if he finds anything he will charge us unless we tell him the truth (and i know were already screwed cause these cops are dicks when it comes to searching). so i hand over the bowl because im pretty sure they wouldnt arrest me for the bowl if i gave it to them, seeing that last time we had a shitload of bud and a scale. so they searched us and then start tearin up the car but i had already hidden the bud pretty good (i wasnt about to part with that bud cause its been pain, sweat, and tears to grow) so i was pretty confident we would get off with nothing. so the black cop is asking us all these questions at the back of the car while the other two search the car coming up empty handed. long story short, fuck me once shame on you, fuck me twice shame on me. i know it was completely my fault for that, but we had been getting too comfortable with burning at my pool, again. in the end i lost a bowl that was very dear to me cause it came from one of my best friends (who ironically was with us the last time we got busted, but now hes in canada cause he got kicked out) this is the last time for sure im hangin around there with bud. oh and this was about 6 o clock, and still light out at a pool located on a busy street... these guys were definitely not rippers and they knew theyre shit. my reasoning for them letting us go is that theyre undercover (a sheriff would have been a different story) and they got better shit to worry about than a couple kids with a bowl who are obviously not bad kids... and while they were leavin they tell us to find another spot to smoke at from now on.

2. WALL.OF.TEXT, man.
    WALL OF TEXT.

3. WHY would you go to the SAME SPOT?

4. haha i know dude, i looked at what i wrote and i was like WTF

5. yea i know, but we werent planning on burning there and i thought it was gonna be wham bam out of there

6. lmao least they were chill bout it

7. yea it could have ended a lot worse, thank god for cops who know weed isnt crack/meth/other bad shit

8. It's all illegal buddy, don't be a dumbass.

9. Kicked out of the US, HE WAS EXILED!!!! ROFLPWNT

10. yea buddy, but i dont consider them in the same category... i mean wake up. just because the government calls something bad doesnt mean it is, dont be a dumbass. form your own opinions and live by them... and if that happens to be "illegal" then so be it. i do not find it morally wrong to smoke marijuana, therefore i will do so as i please... "we must disobey unjust laws as much as we must obey just laws", i think Dr. King said something like that

11. lol no he got kicked out of his house

12. #12 Satchel, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009

*facepalm*

Edit: Just felt like sharing...I feel it is okay to take the life of a human being and put it my back pocket...all I am saying is, don't get caught.

13. and while they were leavin they tell us to find another spot to smoke at from now on.

lol i like how they told you to find another place to smoke
    that sucks that they caught you in the same place with the same cops
    same thing kind of happened to me on my quad i got posted by the environmental Police twice same cop same place, but got let off both times :D

14. if you blazed at the same spot where u got busted.. u deserved it. you said it yourself, "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me."

15. You deserved to get caught. You got lucky buddy.

16. no shit, and i wasnt blazing there

17. nice man, looks like me and you both got some luck thrown our way :smoking: