Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fuck!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cannabidol, May 21, 2010.

1. I just had fucking flaming piece of QWISO stuck to my finger and I was so fucking confused about what to do, particularlly because
    I didnt want to waste a fat ball of qwiso. I safley put it in my bowl though but not before it nearly burnt a hole through my boxers
    and the lord knows what may have happened!!!

Luckily I'm safe, and can safely enjoy the rest of this QWISO.

And enjoy it I will :smoke:

Ever happen to anyone else with QWISO or BHO or anything?

2. Ahahahaha that sounds hilarious. Wish I was there to see it happen. I've never made BHO or QWISO before, so that hasn't happened to me before.

On a side note . . . I was at a party last semester, and we were about to do flaming 151 shots. I cheers'd everyones flaming shots, and it spilled on my hand which then caught fire. I had a flaming hand for like 3 seconds. Not a bad experience imho.