Fuck!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AZGREENery, Jul 15, 2017.

1. I think it's this.. I watered Sunday, nutes monday,saw slight nute burn on Tuesday so I just watered a lil bit because I saw soil was damp still and took notice to humidity bit paid no mind,Wednesday I saw more nute burn on the tiny y new growth so I watered lightly be sure soil was damp (didn't pay no mind like s dumbass), yesterday I just wanted to flush so bad but now was concerned about the soil being damp too consistently long so i watered a little bit, thdn saw the problems lastnight, didnt watef today. Came home from work and the soil is still damp even tho it's 109 but humidity is like 50%

2. That's not to bad I turned this IMG_4009.JPG imto this IMG_4199.JPG

3. Just water and trim all the dead leavea

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

4. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. The soil still moist tho.. I haven't even watered in 48 hours at this moment..

6. I put it outside straight from inside. It was a dumb mistake. Than I gave it a cal/mag deficiency after it came back. They are veI think yours might have a nitrogen toxicity. Without the very dark green because of the clawing leaves and preflower happening. Nitrogen Toxicity | Grow Weed Easy

7. What do you mean about the pre flower? Yea I know, I put bat guano and put too much smh..but that's from a month or so ago... but the new growth does have a slight nitrogen burn.. I finally watered today and used like small small amount of nutes to water ratio just to keep it going.. It's hot today, kinda dryer so I'm hoping it'll dry normally or at least by Sunday night

8. If plants are flowering they need less nitrogen so if yours think it's time to flower and there is a excess of nitrogen they might get toxic. Your straight in the ground where salt buildup can occur easily. If your in California like me my soil naturally has a lot of salts and very poor drainage. By the way what kinda rock are all over the ground there in the pictures?

9. So your saying once you see pre flowers and pistils showing, you switch over to more PK? I thought you don't switch until you see like actual buds growing.. because I do have pre flowers on entire plant and small clear white pistils on top 5 nodes.. so even just the slightest overing of N can cause nitrogen toxicity at this stage even?? I fucked up last week with too much cal mag and too much grow big and adding tiger bloom like a dumbass and had potassium lockout or some shit but it fucked up my plant so now I'm scared to use tiger bloom lol.. I since have stopped using cal mag period.. although a little bit here and there probably wouldn't hurt nothing...

I'm in AZ bro so pretty much same scenario.. my soil is hard right now and staying damp longer from the monsoons creeping.. since this my first time growing I didn't know about the humidity keeping soil damp longer.. I now know.

I'm not sure what kind of rock it is.. It's just landscaping rock.. you think it's high in salt or something? Or do you just like it lol

10. You don't use bloom nits tell you start seeing the busy you are correct. What I'm saying is you may have used to much nitrogen and there is a buildup of it in your soil because it doesn't drain to much. You said it doesn't dry out MJ roots like to be dryer out so they can get oxygen. The reason I asked about the rocks is they may cause your ph to go out of range from water that passes threw them into the ground. Did you put anything in the soil for drainage like purlight or lava rocks? And agin don't add bloom stuff yet. What nutrients are you using? And how much?

11. Ok I'm good then... funny, I was kind of wondering that too. I avoid getting the rocks wet and I actually took most rocks out of the bed this morning because of the thought.
    There's perlite in the soil but it's like I move around the top soil and then it's like clay, not even soil, it's all mixed in.. so do I actually not have enough soil for it? Because if I move my hand across the bed and move that little top layer I can see like 2 roots and the roots of the orange tree too... I'm almost contemplating digging it up.. It's so much easier being able to pick up a pot and put it where you need and want.. but I'm fearful of damaging the orange treees roots..

I use fox farms liquid fertilizer usually 2TBS and then I use fox farms grow big for vegetation 1tsp, mixed in a 2L plastic watering pale.. I usually follow the feeding with like .5L of water to help push the nutes thru and not just sit.
    Once a week carboload and rhinoskin 1/2 tsp each
    Root enzymes every 2 weeks

12. I've bin told by a friend you should give them strate water than feed the mixed solution. That way they don't get shocked by nutes. But who knows. As a disclosure I myself am a first time grower but I'm in a hydro setup outside.
    In my opinion if your soil is like a rock that's your problem. And I would transplant to a pot. I think it well be ok because I just transplanted my hydro. I had a five gallon bucket with a paint stranger in it this all was filled with lavarock. The 5gallon was too small so I pulled the bag out and placed it into a 17 gallon and then cut the net offf the net was loaded with roots like a lot and I lost them all. I'd say half the roots of my big plant and I didn't see any sines of stress at all no leef drooping anything.
    If it were me and the soil is like a rock I'd put it in a pot and poke hook all around the sides for air. You have more plants and if you loose this one you we'll have learned you need better soil and drainage for a in ground grow.
    Like I said I'm a first timer myself. Check out my Journal. First grow outdoor hydro
    Feel free to ask any questions

13. If the soil isn't like a rock go 1/4 on the nutrients for a weak or two. I'm still using less than my bottles recommended dose.

14. Spray plant with a light mixture of dawn and water. It kills all bugs by suffocation and never hurts the plants during veg. I use this out on my veggies as well and it kills aphids, mites you name it when it comes to soft body pest.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Funny...Someone thinks this wont kill bugs. Im not saying spray a flowering plant only where the pest are mainly under leaves.

16. Won't will?

17. I use the gold eagle insect annihilator all natural

18. I suggest pulling it outa the ground and putting it in a container or just start over you not very far a properly done plant will surpass that one. If you want direct instructions pm me.

19. Mannnnnn, I planted in April tho! So much time and money too just dump it now. Ima let it rode out... the small plant I have was planted at the same time so the one in ground is damn near doubled size and growth.. I am honestly am thinking of putting in a 5 gallon and watching it thrive.. If I'm him a do it I need yo now before it enters flowering further! Yea ima dm you about how to transplant and all