Fuck you, Carl's Junior. Fuck you.

Discussion in 'General' started by justineBTC, Apr 24, 2009.

1. So... in posting this thread I am quite aware that I shall be flamed mercilessly with comments such as, "it's just food" and "maybe if you didn't eat at a crappy joint like that you would live longer and you wouldn't be angry right now."

But those of you who would respond in such a way may simply assume that the thread title is also addressing you so you can just move along and save us both some time.

ANYHOW...

I'm not really a big fast-foodie... I prefer to cook at home because in the long run it saves me money and I really enjoy the whole process (especially the EATING part of it). HOWEVER, there are two fast-food creations that will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. Those items are ONE) the crunchwrap supreme from taco bell and TWO) the spicy chicken sandwich with added tomato from Carl's Junior.

The spicy chicken from Carl's is amazing... It's only 99 cents and it is HUGE. It comes on a ridiculously large sesame seed bun with TOO much lettuce and a nice little patty of spicy processed chicken... YUM. Get some sweet and sour on that shit and I am in my own cheap, delicious, stoner, heaven.

BUT NOT ANYMORE!! A few days ago I picked a couple up for my buddy Mikey and I as we were about to get into some serious blazing. The spicy chicken?! HALF it's size. On a crappy ass bun with NO sesame seeds.

I'm so sad... Sure, it's the same delicious processed chicken... But that bun MADE that sandwich. That;s what made it so filling! Other places have a value menu, sure... But you hafta get like two or three things to stop your tummy from grumbling. Used to be, you could snack on a spicy chicken and be full for hours!!

I... I don't know what to do. =(. I think I'll write a letter.

OLD:

[​IMG]

NEW:
    [​IMG]

2. what the fuck? i loveeee their spicy chicken sandwiches. i always order 2 of those and a order of criss cut fries.

3. .......what????? :eek:

[​IMG]

:cry: i loved their chicken sandwiches

4. dudes... i know.

i am... so sad.

can we like, write a letter or something?! i need sesames on my buns!

5. This is what it's all about when it comes to Carls Jr anyway:

[​IMG]

*makes humping motion*

6. I hate Carl's Jr. First off Carl Karcher was a bigot and a racist who would routinely refuse to hire and promote non-white people. Secondly they contribute to anti-abortion movements (as does Domino's pizza) and have really conservative politics. But finally, and most importantly, their commercials are offensive, extremely offensive to women, vegetarians, and even men.

Haven't eaten in a Carl's Jr. in years, don't plan on doing so any time soon. I hate the commercials at Burger King too, but they don't have the political issues or the asshole founder. Oh and they also still have a Veggie burger in California.

Everyone should read "Fastfood Nation" by Eric Schlosser, if you don't stop going to fast food places after reading that, then you have no soul.

7. Thanks now im making humping motions and i'm still hungry

? Did i say that or just think it

8. No way! i had some last saturday. I'll have to verify later today. And the bun is what made it great.

9. You need to chill some. Your quite the ethnocentrist.

Yeah I bought two of those suckers last night and I know exactly what you mean. I might as well go back to the 2 Famous Stars for $3. With my college discount it comes to $2.50 so it works out :smoking: :D

10. On a side note:

I love my town.

With a 15 dollar student card, they have a bunch of cool deals for places all over town, right?

At Carl's, I can order one Western Bacon Cheeseburger, and get another free. So two sandwiches for under 4 bucks.

/nod I can live with that.

11. You're just lucky that you get carls junior, there are absolutely none near where i live.

12. I've never even heard of this place

13. :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

14. i've never eaten at a carls jr.

but i am sorry for your loss of your fave sandwich

15. #15 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    I have never been in a Carl's Junior. They still have Hardee's down here, I never go there but when I did it was for breakfast but BK has a better breakfast imo.
    Then they started making those giant heart-attack-on-a-buns
    I'm sorry for your loss, but this sandwich was so young!

16. What's so bad about contributing to something you believe in ?

You would eat there if they were handing out free-abortion coupons ?

17. It's all about getting this meal:

The Quad Stacker

[​IMG]

Along with a 10 piece chicken fry
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah. Mmm

18. 2nd this

I'm a Jack in the Box kinda guy. Maybe cuz my first name is Jack haha. There's an unspoken bond there..

19. Oh my god, a quad stack?

I cant remember which fast food place it was at but they used to have this triple stack thing and I remember that just half way through that thing my heart would start to hurt, I can't even imagine a quad stack.

We don't have Carl Jr's here in New Hampshire though, so I can't sympathize with you Justine

20. Jack in the box is kick ass period. it's the only fast food I eat aside from wendys chili...