Fuck You Bitch. (Rant/Long Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Yeah fuck the police and fuck you Constable Bitch! $230 bucks down the hole and you can't even spell fucking Jonathan right..Nor ask for my ID and didn't right now the right fucking information...

Cops are dumb...(So is my sister and sorta me and my girlfriend)

Story: So Canada Day around 9pm hanging around waiting for the Fireworks to start up bored walking around No Weed (If you live in Canada its packed and you'll run into a shit ton of people you know)

So I was scouting out for someone I knew and sure enough bad luck came my way my older sister..."Hey! N Come here"

"Hey you got any bud?"

"Nope we got beer" (Shoulda known something was up when she said that and cops were not to far away)

My girlfriend said ok so I took a sip and my girlfriend took the next (since we seen cops not to far away)

and couple minutes later a cop grabs my girlfriends back and sure enough it was the cop I knew back in school...Serious bitch hates my family and everything about it so if anything with my last name shows up shes jumping on us like a fat kid on cake.

So yeah the bitch wrote my girlfriend the ticket but said Your boyfriend will pay it off...Right in front of 2 other fucking cops...

I told the bitch you just missed me because you never seen me for 5 years.

So tomorrow i'm getting this ticket ripped up because everything is misspelled and shit...She was to excited busting my ass. (but putting the blame in my girlfriends name because she had the liquor in her hand and 2 other cops were around or that ticket would of been mine.

This Canada Day SUCKED!

2. :0... op quick delete da thread!

unless of course I misunderstood the thread...

3. He got fined for having open alcohol. Even though Canada's drinking age is 18/19 they still can't have it out I'm assuming haha.

4. #4 Dylanzs, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes I think that he got fined for having open alcohol in an open area not being underage

5. #5 4Sheezy, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Still, whining for breaking a law you know is in place and acknowledged cops were there earlier in the story, is quite comical.

6. There's a cop like that where i live who every week makes up a bull shit ecxuse to arrest me under suspician of something, she searches me eve when im in a big crowd of friends and she doesn't even talk to them she's evil she has never succseaded in charging me for something though

7. #7 detailed one, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    Yeah and yes im Legal to drink Legal limit 19. Wrote this out when I was drunk.

But nah I'm not paying this fine nor is my girlfriend.

Yes this cop knew me since gr.7 her husband is the Police Chief of Kelowna so when they're is a big town event she is there with all these other cops busting people..

She didn't WRITE anyone else a ticket but me since shes butthurt because 5 years ago she tried arresting me in school and charging me for various shit and the school wouldn't let her.

Edit: For people thinking I'm whining far from it...More pissed fact cops they think they can do whatever the fuck they want...If you read the brackets me and my girlfriend did the dumb to as I stated before.