Fuck yes!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by DailyDealer, Jun 15, 2011.

1. ha-hah just traded some stupid ass people.. just traded a 8th... yes a 8th of marijuana for a traxxas slash 4x4 <3 FUCK YES

The body is off a xl-5 but it is a 4x4 i am so happy. aha hah i got the weed for free then traded for this ahahaha.

Top On :

[​IMG]

Top Off:

[​IMG]

2. Only an 8th? Thought those thongs were expensive

3. lol:smoke:

4. they are dude that's what makes them dumb that's like a 350$+ care and am i 13? this think goes like 50 MPH... there not toys dude

5. dude, sorry to burst your bubble.

but that is the DEFINITION of a toy.

but it was a good pickup thats for sure.

but i bet its a stolen toy.

6. nah they had more and i knew the people a little not like tight. but its theres. but yea things hella fast

7. some people are interested in rc cars, some aren't. some people have lives, some don't.

8. .... i have a life. do you know you can make money racing these? check this video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aIETCc9InA&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Traxxas Slash 4x4‬‏[/ame]

9. Weed for a remote controlled car....I think someone else is the stupid ass person.

10. dude.... watch the video.. and i got tons of more weed. i am not worried about it.. still got another oz so who cares? i have my hobbys just like you guys

11. haha no i was only giving you a hard time lulz:wave:

12. yea but he could sell it for at least 200 and get a half and have money left over. thats how you barter

13. Okay, cause i have a live. tons of friends,college, but these are way funner then your average walmart toy. this thing is almost 3 feet long, its huge. i can we 100$ a week winning races with this. its more of a hobby

14. i like mustakaraskish's idea :p

15. I have one aswell except mine is a car model. Fun. These guys don't understand.

16. i can also make money jerking off on the internet!

lol jk man, its a cool toy thats for sure.

17. Damn people don't rage him for something he like's to do. Iv'e traded in weed for MMA glove's cause i like MMA not that big of a deal. It depend's what your into.

18. I know.. just they are alot funner when you can drive them. they even have ones that go 70+ mph. only real reason i did it was 40$ worth of weed for a 350+$ truck? oh yea

19. Cool trade bro.