Fuck. Yeah.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by musicmad420, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Okay so I've been trying to let my sister know the truth about MJ for as long as I've known it, but she's one of those people who are very deeply rooted in their belief that it's evil and bad and harmful to your body and causes brain damage and leads to psychological disorders and all the crazy myths that are believed by members of the herd of sheep named Americans.

I've tried to show her stuff on the internet such as news reports, medical studies, stuff on NORML.com, anything I can to get her to at least consider that cannabis is not harmful but she hasn't budged.

Until now.

She goes to the website called webMD.com pretty much anytime she or anyone around her even has the slightest runny nose.

Well today I found something that she can't ignore.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/news/20030701/heavy-marijuana-use-doesnt-damage-brain

That's right. Not marijuanaisawesome.com, not superdupermaryjanestories.com, this is fucking webMD saying the pot is cool.

I have yet to show her this.

Also I'm not trying to press her into my way of thinking, I just really think she'd be alot happier if she knew the truth.

2. yes, i use that article sometimes too, to show people that think weeds bad for you.

3. #3 Satchel, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2009
    Sounds like she wont be using webmd as a source from now on :p

4. Id have kept the convo as simple as "You have no idea what your missing out on". If she never tries it, her loss.

5. man bust that info out on her.

6. and tell us how it goes.

i wanna hear if she started smoking weed or her head explodes. either way that would be killer!