Fuck Yah!

Discussion in 'General' started by Something New, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Hey guys i know I'm not the most active member here but I just wanted to let the community know that I finally got accepted into the Army!

Now, Something New why are you so excited? Cause it took about 6 months for the whole process to finally come to an end and I had a medical condition that initially got me disqualified, which really sucked, but I ended up getting the waiver approved this morning for it [​IMG]

So my departure for boot camp is may 18, and I'm leaving to Fort Jackson w00t.

My MOS is 13 Delta, which is the dude that works the artillery guns, like maps out the coordinates and shit, of course you do other stuff but that's the main part of it.

I can finally party tonight, going to be sparking a bowl real soon to celebrate.

2. Good luck with it buddy!

3. I wish you luck and thank you for protecting this country

4. So jealous!

I wanted to ... damned DWI!

have fun be safe

5. Wouldn't smoke that weed if i were you. If you fail your tests, your kinda fucked...

6. Thanks man, for protecting our country so I don't have to.

Goodluck. Be safe. And be smart!

7. Thank you for serving our country! I bet you will make friends and fam proud! :hello:

8. Get ready to get yelled at, told what to do, you can't smoke, and waking up early in the morning.

Military service is just not for me, thank you though for serving the country.

9. Yah today was probably my last day smoking for four years :O, ouch lol.

Oh well it will be well worth it.

10. Totally not worth it lulz. if you do end up going to Afghanistan though, look for the fields.