Fuck winter

Discussion in 'General' started by BigOlStankyDank, Feb 17, 2014.

1. I've been chilling indoors this whole season, only leaving the house to go to work and pick up shit I need. Haven't even talked to my mom in person in a month, and she just lives up the street. It just drains the fuck out of ya. At least the girlfriend has been the same way too so it's been a snug winter but damn I can't wait for spring.

2. Dude, I feel you. It's going back up to the 80s this week; talk about chilly. I can't wait for Spring so we can finally be back in the 90s with humidity.

THAT Florida life.  :cool:

3. wind chill 25 below here it needs to go away

4. West Virginia has had a hellish winter.  Theres 5 inches of snow and the wind is blowing like 40 mph and its about 20 degrees....maybe.  I'm definitely ready for flowers and leaves back on the trees.  It looks dead here all winter.  Beautiful lush forests turn to leave-less horror story forests.

5. I live on the coast, and 25 here is fucking brutal with the humidity. It goes right to your bones. Give me some  DRY mountain air at 25 degrees, and I'd be in a t-shirt after putting up with this shit. Yeah man...Fuck THIS winter. I'm ready for summer.

6. #6 justyn93, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014

Right I live in Fargo but this whole area has been negative weather the whole year lol people and there OMG it's 20 degrees my nipples hurt lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. but without winter there'd be no snowboarding  :eek:

8. I love winter, wearing sweaters, the cold wind, rain, and Christmas! I live in socal so its been a very warm summer.

9. That was my joke...

Except it's AZ so we are heading for the 100's @ 0% humidity haha.

10. i need the sun to come out so i can take walks and start sweating so i can pass this drug test and get my job back )=

11. Fuck all seasons; Move underground.

I'm currently trying to evolve into a sort of tremor like creature -- I'm going to fuck Kevin Bacon's shit up once and for all.

what about a half lion half human

13. Has me like

Attached Files:

How versed is this lion/human hybrid in traversing the cold, dark underground; and fucking Kevin Bacon's shit up?

15. You don't fuck winter - winter fucks you

16. great my pipes are frozen...average temp is high 40s and its 6 out

17. All roads in 3 counties below mine are closed. Its awful today.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

18. Total seasonal snowfall here is 13 feet, two inches as of now. Gusts up to 50mph almost every god damn day. Fuck winter indeed. Most of you have it better than you may think.

19. Chicago. 3rd snowiest winter on record.
    OVER it.

20. #20 TinTizzy, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014

not as bad but we just past 100" here in michigan and its been cold as shit...i keep telling it to fuck off but it wont listen