Fuck, white spots?!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by paenk, Jul 15, 2004.

1. My plant has white spots on it. I first thought it was mould, but it can't be, it's not hairy like mould is. It's a very noticeable white dot, I can't stratch it off or anything. I am scared, I think it might be bug eggs or something.

Here's a picture, hopefully you can depict something of it.

Attached Files:

2. Here's another picture of a different leaf with a white spot.

Attached Files:

3. Hi,

I have had the same problem for the past week now. White spots appear on the leaves. They deem to be devoid of green texture (clorophyle?) rendering the white leaf skeleton visible. I can make out no bugs ot other apparent external sources. The guys are 40 days old and live on the balcony for the present.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

4. Yeah that's what I am getting, it's no where near as severe as yours but that's exactly what mine are starting to look like.

5. HIGH All, do you guys have a magnifying glass it's one of the best weapons for hunting down pests...next is trying to identify the pest by it's marks... Here's a good link that will help.

And another

By the looks of your leaves you have a chewing pest BUGging you. Find out what some chewing pest damage looks like and the battle is 1/2 won.
    You don't have spider mites or Thrips they are sucking pest. Just do some Googleling. If your really worried take the infected leafs O.F.F.F.

6. I have a magnifying glass, but I have yet to see any bugs accept house flies. I'll look around more though.

7. I have the same problem on one of my plants. I didn't find any bugs but I did recently have a mould problem with the soil (not on the plant). I haven't noticed any spreading over the last week and the only thing I've done is to lower the humidity a bit, I don't have a meter but the room's fairly dry now. Hopefully it will clear up for you aswell.

Grasscity Deals Near You