Fuck. What now lol

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Thatguy89, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Need more to go on than a pic of your leaves. How have you been growing the plant, set up, etc. Looks like a nutrient imbalance maybe but need more info and pics. See some brown tips on leaves which is usually nuts burn. Soil or hydro?

2. Coco the tip burns are old I'm looking at the yellowing only. I use canna coco a+b at full strength and calmag at full strength also Roots excelurator and silica every other feeding. This literally happened over 8 hours I'm kinda really confused I didn't change anything. Not sure on ppm or e.c don't have a meter.

First grow

3. Nut burn sounds painful lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I was actually thinking the same the yellowing is pretty even over the leaf no real spotting...but I'm feeding at full strength the canna coco should have all the N it needs...I might have to wait and see if it gets any worse. I'm thinking light burn is a possibility since those tops have been newly exposed to light the ones that were exposed to the light already are looking fine. But my light is 3.5 feet over the plants...fuck I'm confused haha

First grow

5. Lol sure does hope I never experience that

First grow

6. Ps. Temp and humidity are on point.

First grow

7. Yeah they all look pretty pale tbh bro... imo does not look like light burn from my experience already... but others might say different... in crease the nutes a little of the N see how she reacts ?

8. Ya I'll have to try 5ml/litre instead of 4 and see what happens..I'll be feeding over the recommended dose though..anyone have any experience with Canna coco?

First grow

9. I would message @MickFoster he is the boss in coco bro... or he might reply here haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not too happy about how fast it happened...not a good sign if it's not corrected this could get bad fast.

First grow

• Like Like x 1
  11. Flush, and give it 1/4 nutrient. Make sure you check pH in and out. Looks like nitrogen toxicity. My opinion. You don't have to blast coco with nutrients, as you are feeding regular.

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

12. I thin it looks more like nitrogen defficncy not toxicity as it does not have the claw and the leaves are not dark green.?

13. Sorry was looking at your hand in picture image. If leaf tips are burning you need to drop your nutrients downabit and flush regardless. I would still. Yellowing at the tops is cause by calcium def. If it was nitrogen the lower leafs would go first. To much nutrient can also look like nutrient def. It all could be pH fluctuations also, have you checked your runoff pH? Are you watering to a good runoff. If your not, you get nutrient buildup, salts, and pH issues in the coco.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nitro deficiency starts at the bottom I've always thought? I thought the yellowin was magnesium and rust spots was calcium. I'd personally up the magnesium but calmag in general wouldn't be a bad idea:

Grow journal

15. Hey bro, yeah I'm not sure man.. I was just going off pics on thise links I provided..

• Like Like x 1
  16. If new growth is yellow green/lime green basically, its calcium def. Starts from the top. Mag starts from the bottom. Also its patchy kinda and brown spots.

17. Everything I'm looking up is showing the complete opposite o_O [​IMG]

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1