fuck valentines day (rant)

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Feb 6, 2009.

1. what a stupid fucking holiday....i never have a girl on valentines day. never. something always goes down before it. then everyones handing out candy and fucking eachother, and for what? fuck you whoever made up this day. you asshole. and fuck you kim! i don't giv a shit that your gna bang greg on valentines day...damn whore...I know your puttin that up everywhere to get back at me! time to grow up bitch!

had to get that out. im gona be a miserable prick on valentines day man.

2. Wow thats a lotta hate.

Maybe if you thought about it in a more positive manner you wouldnt be alone?

3. Sounds like you need a masturbation session.

4. nah im usually a really, really happy guy...somethings just piss me off

5. Fuck that bitch holiday, i plan on smoking like a 8th and watching horror movies WORD UP!!

6. :hello:

7. Man that IS alot of hate.

Now, youre bitchin cause you got no one to spend your money on this year, and Im bitchin cause I really dont want to shell out any money for meaningless day to me.

8. :confused:fuucckkk this is the first valentines day i gotta girl and i gots no idea on what to do or get???

9. Lol.... I don't dislike people being happy or anything, but valentines pisses me off... just the hallmark holiday shit... I don't need fuckin pink candy or shit to care about someone, or fuck someone for that matter. (not that I'm in a position to do either this valentines day...) but yeah, fuck it, I don't need an excuse to be nice. Plus I just hate the cheesy modern valentines style.... again, fuck it. I agree with you 100%.

10. talk about valentine's day man its like next week, and FUCK i'm broke :smoke: shit.

11. #11 xtiffany, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    my tuition for college is due on valentines day, haha.

ohyeahh, valentines day was created by hallmark.
    the people who make the cards, lol.
    so, this holiday was created strictly for profit. haha.

12. just get a girl whats the problem

13. #13 zoranj, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Only in America......

I don't feel like ranting today, actually, so that's all I'm gonna say for now.

For the Op: Don't let 1 day out of 365 get you down, just because someone decided it had to be labeled. Holidays in general are complete bs....

A day is a day, no matter what pretty name humans put on it. It's just a means of measuring time, but no day is inherently different from any other.

14. lol a lot of Jeovah Witnesses in here.

15. I'm glad I don't have a girl on V-day... I hate buying shit for people unless it's close family

16. Perhaps if you knew who valentine's day was made for, and what it actually meant (not this candy and card bullshit) you would'nt hate it so much :(

17. my wife and i do not get each other gifts on valentines day. we might go out to dinner, but it's always so effin crowded, if u don't have reservations by now, enjoy your McDate...

we don't feel the need to have a commercial holiday influence our relationship, or bank accounts.

18. Dude, you've got it all wrong. Not having to celebrate Valentine's Day is the best fucking thing ever. Not celebrating it absolutely does not necessarily mean that you're completely single. I'm dating two girls right now (not cheating or anything, they're also dating others. It's a wonderful world) and I plan on staying home and doing shit all on V Day.

It's a huge waste of money. I know many people who actually break up with their girls before V Day, if they were thinking they might break up with them soon, just to avoid spending the money.

19. Yo fuck that shit man. It was made so bankers could profit. Bitches have always complained that i never do shit on Valentines day, I couldn't care less. I'm not giving my money to some prick who stamps candy hearts and cards. That shit is waaayyy to overpriced anyways, thats why it is 75% cheaper the next day. Same goes for Christmas, it should be a time spent with family and close people that matter in your life. I hate all the holiday movies, cards, plastic shit from china that you decorate your house with, its all cleverly disguised money grabbing if you ask me

20. I really don't mind it.. my girl's already told me she doesn't want us to get us each other anything.. She just wants to spend the day with me. :love:

All Valentines Day is is a marketing ploy designed to make the rich even richer.

So yeah, I agree. Fuck Valentines Day. Meaningless, worthless day. :mad: