Fuck Vacations

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr fumbles, Jun 19, 2014.

1. #1 Dr fumbles, Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2014
    As happy as I am to be out of the house/state it sucks not having my oil. This forced 1 week t break is going to suck but I can't wait to come home to my Devol and take a massive dab.. First t break since I moved to concentrates only :/ I just keep looking at pics if my bong and my oil waiting for me at home. I'm sure a joint will find it's way to me at some point during edc Vegas so it won't be all bad.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403146385.635376.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403146397.603046.jpg

Trim Nazi

2. Bitching about not having weed when you're at EDC?.... Dude...

3. Fucking fiend, plan ahead next time

Jk I feels your pain op

1403147720974.jpg I got this waiting for me at home and I'm on vacation in the keys smoking out of a socket stuck in a torn apart fucking pen

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I love how people still find things to complain about when YOU CAN AFFORD A VACATION! be happy, look at it like a nice tolerance break. 

5. ............is someone seriously fucking complaining about a vacation to vegas because he doesn't have his marijuana?

dude.

come on. what the fuck.

do you even want to hear my fucking story? i can;t even afford the gas to get to my drug treatment program tomorrow morning...and hear you go bitching about your vegas vacation. shut the fuck up.

6. #6 Big Juice, Jun 19, 2014
    Ah I wasn't tryna complain, if anything like op said this'll be a good t break for me, and I mean shit, what better place for a t break than the FL fucking keys? All the alcohol you could ask for, and that bohemian lifestyle alone, put on some sublime and drink a couple Heineken's and I feel like I smoked a joint to myself

7. at least you got shit waiting at home. im drunk and broke. staring at my beautiful glass collection.....wishing i could legally grow, thus having a setup here in my apartment.
    i would say "but your in the keys...." but who am i kidding? florida sucks donkey balls.

8. #8 AugustWest, Jun 19, 2014

Mail it to your hotel next time..

9. Naw man the keys is straight.

Fuck the man grow your plants

10. I live in an apartment and they do "random" inspections every 3-4 months.(I get a 48 hour notice but still) I'm pretty sure it wouldn't go over too well if I had a closet full of plants.

11. what. the. fuck. 

vegas hotels cost in the hundreds per night. edc tickets are in the hundreds of dollars per ticket. you probably spent hundreds on the plane ticket and will spend hundreds more on food & drugs at EDC. that's a pretty nice piece and some beautiful shatter. my point is you've got money and should be happy that you can afford all this stuff, many people would LOVE to but just can't afford it

if you REALLY miss it that bad you should have mailed yourself some concentrate and purchased an el cheapo rig there

12. I imagine you can find what you want amongst the EDC crowd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. No sir, you are mistaken. Those are Brazilian carrots!

14. Which part of the keys you at? I'm in the exact same situation as you, last day today though...looking forward to getting back to my glass that's for sure, feel like a 13 year old with my lil homemade bong :bongin:

15. Just drink while you're away. That little bitch attitude about weed subsides in a couple of days, and when you get home you'll actually get high again because your brain got used to being off it for a little while.

16. dude EDC vegas was the TITTIES what the fuck? I'd give ANYTHING to go back. i get you on missin the bud but being there trumps it by FAR. at least for me it did. cool pics though i guess.

17. I got family in marathon, aunts a real estate agent down there so she lives decently

18. #18 The Brad, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    Dude Las Vegas should be like the easiest place in North America to find bud just go ask around

19. Rich kids man

Its like they dont know people are dying in Africa 

20. Yeah, we sit hear complaining about not having drugs and doing fun shit while kids in Africa are sweating their balls off working just to get a taste of food. It boggles my mind how we sit and worry about shit and never seem to think about the billions of people who are truly hard off.