Fuck Transit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WeedGrowsOnTrees, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Don't believe it was ever stated or implied to be from the DC metro or even taken by me (the bottom photo at least), but good to know where the it came from, good internet detective work mate!

Just to be clear, I did not draw this picture myself either, doesn't make it any less applicable to the current situation.
    upload_2022-8-4_20-38-19.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. This thread is hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Wow, racist and bigoted...great job there...

4. Every single public transit system in our nation loses money and taxpayers subsidize it. Liberals love it because it makes them look like they're lowering the carbon footprint while they drive their Mercedes or Prius or whatever piece of crap while criticizing others for driving.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I used to have friends in the mta in NYC, they had a room ,(apt with tv fridge and beds), in the tunnels where they'd go and rack up overtime,especially at the end of there time with the mta as they base their pensions on the last years of service.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. You're absolutely RIGHT! And I used to be in it! We spent our days designing chemtrails and injections of microchips invisibly disguised as vaccines, and lots of waaaay cool things like that! But then the bastids threw me out when I was down to my last milliion.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  7. You sure as fuck did imply that it was from DC. Completely disingenuous.
    Shameless.

• Like Like x 1
  8. So blind people are bums too right? Blind people can just drive these big open roads.

Logic checks out here. Remember the blind can drive safely cuz its their freedom. They pay taxes too and they surely don't need public transit or a transportation pool at all. People in wheelchairs? Pffftt just walk right? Homeless just get a house right?

Because we all know who's really oppressed here right? The upper class with 3 cars and large homes. Karen can't have some homeless guy ride a bus to McDonald's to get some food or have some guy in a wheelchair go to the doctor. No we can't have that.

We need more big open roads for Karen because she pays taxes and likes weed now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. How brave of you!

And now your days are spent colouring your hair and grooming/sexualizing small children. Those little bastids!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. #51 garrison68, Aug 5, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    Mass transit is a great thing but unions and bureaucratic, corrupt, overpaid leadership screw it up.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. This would be a great debate point.

I'm inclined to agree with you, HOWEVER.

Look at all of the assaults that are taking place in many of the most major urban cities, would security in every station/vehicle fix the issue of safety? How much would that affect the affordability of mass transit? If say, your transfer fee is $3.50, like it is where I'm at, would that 90 minute trip fee jump to $5.00 or more? How do you make it both affordable AND safe? Right now it seems as though you can't have both. It's either affordable or it's safe.

13. No moral outrage - fake or otherwise. He caught you in a blatant lie. Own it.
    RD

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are seriously this concerned about a random post on a public forum where a photo was a representative rather than literal example.

You don’t think I’m actually Jim Carrey because that’s my profile pic right? Or perhaps to you I am dishonestly implying that I am him by using a photo for my profile that is not me?

That’s the thing about something being “implied” it’s subjective based on the person being addressed, or to various observers.

Nowhere did I state the location of the photo to be in DC or that I was the photographer. Nor did I dispute any poster who claimed the photo to be from a NY train

Even with no photo, my statement would still be true, as I’ve seen a DC subway lap dance with my own eyes among numerous other things I can’t “un-see”. You don’t even have to take my word for it.

If you are that intent of verifying for yourself, I’m pretty sure there are sections of craigslist or other DC social sites where you could post a personal ad to voyeuristically take photos of people getting subway lap dances or all kinds of other crazy stuff, hell you might get responses with offers to pay YOU to take the pics.

So if you “feel” I was being dishonest or misleading, that’s your prerogative, but if you expect me to “own” a lie that never occurred, I don't know what else to tell you except no.

15. :smoking-banana: :rave-girl:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. The term "Karen" is a very insulting, biased term. Sangria is rotgut which I highly doubt a white middle-class woman would illegally drink on public transportation, and then litter the area by leaving the remainder of it on the floor when exiting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. People who lie can't be trusted,at all. They say ," just a little lie,no big deal. They lie about lying! Lol!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ya, kinda like the kids in cages photos, huh?

• Like Like x 4
  19. It's the same for Biden. We don't all age the same, some of us get smarter, some lose abilities.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Isn't that Trudeau on the left in the picture ?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1