fuck this small ass town!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stoner4lyfe, May 15, 2010.

1. alright so i live in a semi small town, and my rents know that i used to smoke and they haven't caught me lately they've just found things here nd there that makes them suspicious that i'm still smoking but i pulled some bullshit for them. but today my dad comes to me nd says all this shit about why my friends are being dicks to me lately nd talking shit behind my back nd something about this other kid being a go to guy nd my dad hit it all home dead on the spot of everything thats going on in my life....what should i do? quit? stop for awhile nd start up again? i love the herb and it's not running my life i have it under control.

2. What the hell? What does weed have to do with your friends being d-bags?

3. ya i used to live in a town like taht weed was expensive and shit . u know how i got out the weed gods made it a miracle and i got to live in one of the most pot freindly citys

4. well if u feel the need to take a break to get ur priorities straight u should man . business before pleasure

5. well there not my friends anymore atleast for now. nd cause they quit smoking nd i didn't so they feel the need to go around and talk shit about me and tell everyone to stay away from me cause i still smoke.

6. Fuck them man.
    if they do that shit, then thats just fuckin uncalled for, and not acceptable.

I used to go to a rly small school as well.. in switzerland, the only english speaking school in the area... and so there is also this small community around, and fuck man.
    i used to get in so much bullshit just cuz everyone told everyone everything, and everyone knew everything...
    so yea man, it sucks.
    but i dont know what u can do. maybe keep the herb smoking only to urself, tell everyone, and i mean everyone u stopped... but yea..
    i know thts not the way its supposed to be... but if it makes ur life better, then yea.

7. what kind of people go around talking shit just because you smoke..??

they smoked before so wtf, i never heard of people doing that...

does it have something to do with you livin in a small ass town..??

8. It is really quiet simple. If you smoke and enjoy it, keep smoking. :)
    But you must also make sure you are pulling your weight. No puttin off shit and being a lazy bitch.:D
    Prove to everyone that folks that smoke are highly operative and can suceed as much or more than anyone else.:cool:

If you can't do that than, yes it is time to quit.:smoking:

9. no it has nothing to do with a small ass town nd why there being dicks i could give a shit less about them. but my rents have known somethings been going on with me nd my old friends nd they couldn't figure out why then my dad spits out maybe because they quit smoking nd your still kinda involved with it nd i was thinking to myself HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOW THAT! then hes like nd your mom has been hearing shit at work about one of my buddies being a go to guy fer bud nd this guy just happens to be my best dealer! nd then i was really fucking lost on how the hell they found that out!

10. pshhhhhhhhh...
    i talk shit about people who dont smoke.. lol
    joking, but wtf what a buncha douchers

11. You sound too immature to be smoking and the way you posted your post shows you don't have anything under control.

12. grow u man ur a prick neg rep