Fuck This Shit! A Cop Shot and KILLED my friend...

Discussion in 'General' started by Shalom Salaam, Oct 2, 2007.

1. I'm very sorry, be sure to get the best lawyer you can get, cuz I'm sorry to say you will need it. Police love to take credit for everything they do untill they make a mistake, and unfortunately the law is on their side (well not the law technically, but the people that enforce the law are on their side) here a cop ran over an old man sitting on his porch, with no lights or sirens on and the police department refused to even admit he was at fault :mad:

2. Man I hope everything turns out for the greater good and justice is served bro, I'm sorry about your loss.

3. This just doesn't sound right.

The cop was "following" them. Like pursuing them? Or just staying behind them?

Sounds weird.

But I'm sorry your friend is gone.

4. fucking bullshit!!! trigger happy pieces of scum. ya cant even pump the motherfucking gas without being scared of the cops. you know damn well how its gonna go down too... " officer jack meoff bravly shot and killed a drug addict in the line of duty". if it were anyone else they call that murder and you get a needle. fuck the needle send this little piggy to federal fuck me in the ass penn.

im sory bro. im goin out to put up smoke for him and his family.

5. Its times like this where I listen to some old NWA.

I am sorry bro. That is complete bullshit. I hope they put that fucker in jail so he can get butt-raped by all the people he put in jail. I hope your friends family sues the fuck out of the police dept and the cop personally.

I am very sorry. I do understand your pain. My friend died when I was 22 and I knew him since we were 12.

:(

6. That sounds like this morning. We smoked a huge Joint with his Dad and talked about memories.

They were staying behind them, like causally pursuing.

I keep geting more pieces of the story that make it seem like the Cop is going down. The security camera footage wasn't all that helpful, but in addition to his friend who saw it happen there were two other witnesses who saw it and said the cop was in NO WAY justified. I hope they put him away for a long time and don't make it into a big race thing. The Cop was Latino, my friend was Mixed, mostly Black.

7. I can only imagine the pain you feel man, I hope justice is served.

If anything is needed just shoot me a PM, homie.

-Reggin.

8. im sorry for your loss, whoever did that will get whats comin to him/her and justice will be served....and im very sorry for your friend and hope he can rest in peace

9. Fuck the cops.... although there is a handful of cops that do this country good..... And the majority plan on being " good " cops the power gets to them..... Cop could have been out saving someone's life instead he took one for judging...... I'll be smoking for your boy this weekend may he rest in peice.....

I'm gonna be fucking retarded this weekend... I gotta smoke for my boy who is in for 4 felony's for car jacking just tryin to make some dead president's.....

10. sry man. another reason to despise the fuzz

11. I have refrained from commenting on this thread because I never know what to say in situations like this, I always try and think of something profound and helpful, though, I should realize nothing that is said can really help out in such times. I am sorry for your lose man, and I hope the cop gets what is coming to him. I'll smoke a bowl for your friend and his family/friends.

12. i dont even know what to say cause its so sad. good luck with everything man.

13. Damn dude... That's some really shitty news. No words can express how sorry I am for your friend, his family, and you... Next time I smoke it will be in his honor... May you all find peace in this matter soon, and may that cop burn in hell for what he did. I really fucking hate cops -- even more so after hearing this...

14. Agreed. It's sad to hear something like this. It brings outrage that such people get away with a heinous action such as this, because they have a shiny badge. I wish his family and yourself the best of luck, coping with this. Remember, do not lose sight of your goal: To let the country see how fucked up things have become. Revenge is a by-product.

15. All I can do is offer my condolences. Life is rough man. I'll take a hit for him tonight, you can believe that.

16. shit like this is happening all over! along with peaceful demonstraters- doing nothing, getting the shit beat out of them. The Police State has arrived and Martial Law is around the corner.

17. If the pig gets jailtime that bitch is gonna get the LIVING SHIT raped out of him. screw the fuzz man. I'm real sorry to hear that, my next dub sack is in his honor.

18. Thanks for all the support everyone, I really appreciate it. I've been so out of it all day, like i'm sleepwalking or some shit. I just saw the dude who witnessed Andre's death and he's a real fucking mess. I'm truly thankful I wasn't there when it happened.

Sigh. No amount of Bud or Booze seems so help at all. Time will be the only thing to make me feel better, that and them locking that Pig up forever.

19. holy fuck, i cant beleive that shit. im really sorry to hear that. i dont know how your able to post, thats got to be one of the worst things in life, loosing a good friend in such a shitty way. i realllly hope that cop gets raped and killed in prison. keep us posted on the status of the pig, if he doesnt rot in jail, id kill him myself

20. Im sorry for your loss, Im nit really sure waht else to say except that, and I hope that cop gets wahts coming to him.

RIP. hang in there bro.