Fuck this! Mothers against Cannabis UK WTF

Discussion in 'General' started by Zeke335, Oct 15, 2008.

1. http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/you/article-1053956/We-love-son-live-drugs-Mothers-cannabis.html

That is piss take a few Jabroniz can't handle their puff now they want to upgrade weed to class B in the UK again. My mothers joined MAC and now I can't grow anymore. I spent £300 ($600) on gorwing stuff, seeds, soil and ferts just to find out that my mothers with these fools. I'm completely broken, I hate the drug dealers I know and wanted to grow to be free of them now I have no choice but to use them. My mum tried to say the power bill was too high last time I tried pure bullshit because I offerd to pay. I was looking forward all year to have everything I needed to grow now for the first time in a long time I feel oppressed!

Also here http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/drugs/drugs-law/cannabis-reclassification/

More bullshit. How blind are these people and I'm someone with a mental condition and I'm telling you. if you've seen the show 4400 where they take a drug to give them super powers. with 50/50 chance of death. It's like that with weed I was mental long before I smoked weed. not saying it helped but it's not the cause and I doubt it is for anyone. I think we're predisposed to a mental condition then weed probably isn't the best thing for you. But I doubt Jim average is going to magically get a condition from no-where

2. pretty fucked up..

did see this though and got a good laugh out of it.

"Debra Bell founded Talking About Cannabis after her son William's addiction to skunk devastated her family."

3. Im not surprised at all. Mothers are always paranoid when it comes to their kids. They would have a group against sodas if they realized caffeine was a drug. It wont gain much support. There are to many who are educated about it.

4. lol welcome to America's view on weed. definitely sorry to hear it though, i guess now yall are gonna have to walk the three feet over to Amsterdam if you wanna stay out of trouble lol

5. Man, i dont blame them. fuckin kids smoking joints and fuckin up cause there high. gave us a bad name bro so whatever there mothers and they love there children.

6. Lol its a couple hours away actually :p

7. This is one of the reasons why i'm glad i live in Holland. :D I only realize now, that all you guys smoking in the US and UK are basically criminals, right?

8. Let alone us growers.

9. Yes, US smokers are looked down upon, and we have to be really careful. It is definitely a criminal act to grow, sell, smoke, etc., that cops will enforce. Many people are in jail because of a little weed.

10. Thats almost as sad as mom's agaisnt dodgeball.

11. Some see us as that simply because its illegal. We break the law, therefore we are criminals, right?

12. Makes sense to me, but I hate how people think like that...

I believe vaporizing Cannabis to be as good as a medicine as the next...
    Smoking is amazing too, though it does gunk up your lungs... even if it isn't posing large cancer risks.

Marijuana also shows a much lower risk of addiction than so many other drugs... Commonly prescribed Opiates are extremely addictive, though since they are not really psychoactive, they are ok to the community. I don't see why a drug like Cannabis is looked down on, because it makes you feel so great that you want to smoke it all the time. That's the whole point about it... If you have any self-control you can get your work done, and still feel great while smoking...

In the process of graduating as a stoner Valedictorian. (HS and hopefully College :D)

13. Check out the history of cannabis in the US and you'll see. Im sure you know about Reefer Madness and Harry Anslinger right?

14. haha!!! I love those movies... I have them on DVD and they are common things to watch while high...

Some funny Anslinger quotes:
    "You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother."
    "Marijuana makes Negroes eat other Negroes when they get the munchies."

I love the "campy" humor of Reefer Madness too...

15. addiction to skunk . . .

prolly was laced

16. Yup. People actually believe him and all this is just leftover paranoia from that I believe