fuck this fucking shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by f1r3m4n, May 19, 2006.

1. hhahahaha this thread is old as shit and I neg repped the dude again because I thought it was new.

2. This is old, but...

How in the hell could you get a bag that is 5 grams, which is supposed to be a half OZ, and not notice. As soon as I get the bag I can tell what it is within a gram without even looking at it.

Bustin' out the gats? fuck dat. hahaha.

3. I hope everything works out and you get some money, herb, or revenge

4. ^^^^^^ hey you, yeah you, Vikesfan. The Bears are gonna kick their asses Sunday.

5. hey you.. yeah you. 20fan. In your dreams. AD is gonna run all over Soldier Field.

6. I'll be there. and AD won't get 50 yards on the day

7. lol..

8. haha damn guys just read all the responses......and NO SHIT i noticed right away it was short hence why i immediately had it weighed and then called his ass. and i wud nvr kill a motha fucka over 9 grams. id just bust his knee caps off ya dig?

dont be talkin shit like im some kid and blah blah im fake my friends dont have guns....

ITS CALLED AN AR-15 WITH A 100 ROUND CLIP TWEAKED TO 3 ROUND BURST

god damn i kno this is old im just sick of everyone telling me whatas up. ya i know i got hella jacked. i got over it. whatever. but this was blatant and uncalled for. and its been taken care of like a yr and a half ago.

9. i wouldnt paccck no heeat son
    i just kick his ass old school style
    ijust tooknhella xanax im so tired
    if this tired nes is the "high" its pretty disappointinng

10. This thread is 3 years old, dumbass.

11. lol!:d

12. damn thats fucked up. Thats why i never trust anyone with my money or weed. I got screwed like that once, but it was a quarter instead and i was missing about 3 grams.

13. i highly doubt your "friends" are "packing heat"... lemme guess. junior in high school?

14. im sorry, but I have to agree. If you've had a half-o before, you should have detected that it was ridiculously light almost instantly. Even if it went from your palm to your pocket almost immediately, something should've raised a red flag.

a tip, though, next time you buy that much, have the dude put it in 4 seperate 1/8ths.
    this helps in not getting ripped. its alot harder to rip you off with 4 separate bags than with one big amount. This is the method i use, and its worked every time.

15. Chill out man. Shit happens. No matter how good of a friend is, you always check it out. There's no disrespect, but it's to avoid situations like this. Lessons keep repeating themselves until you learn, so just remember next time you pick up.

Try to get a hold of him. Don't do anything stupid over 9 grams of bud. You got beat, it sucks, but life goes on bro. I recently had a stint where I was robbed at gunpoint for 6 oz's. Granted that was taken care of, but for weed? Come on bro.

Anyway, sorry to hear. Words of advice, not criticism. Chill out, smoke a few hits and just be happy it wasn't for more, and that no one got hurt.