fuck this fucking shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by f1r3m4n, May 19, 2006.

1. you need to chill dude, this is just the internet

2. Hell Yeah, thats right, handle your shit,9g's off a fucking half,awww hell naw i would have beat that *****s ass into the fucking ground,and it wasnt what he said it was, that dude was trying to rip you HARD!!!!!!!!, how much did he say it was in the beginning?

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAH pwn3d again

4. all of you chill the fuck out, youre no better than him by aggravating him. if you dont like whats going on, leave the damn thread.

5. hey look at me

6. good thing u live in seattle cuz we mad pinched this one foo for at least 7 - 8 grams off of his half ounce.

so fosho it wasn't u. ^^

i definitly know how the guy that jacked u feels hahaha

but i feel bad for u too.

7. He was cruel to short you so. Pump his gutz fulla lead:wave:

8. Alls well that ends well. I wouldn't trip so hard over 9 grams though.

9. trust no one but yourself

10. I wouldnt be all that proud of ripping someone off man

11. man thats scary all your bad ass friends carry heat, and had to throw in on a half ounce...................................

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

and to the guy that said pump him full of lead, please....just just............ugh:cool: i cant believe how cool some of these KIDS are.

12. Oh your so smart... what are you gonna do? Shoot some guy over what? $140-$160 at most prolly, then sit in jail for 20+ years.

Of course go and try and get your weed or your money, but if shit gets to heavy... theres no reason not to bail out. Ruin your life over this? Then let the media blame weed for it all?

Your a smart one :rolleyes:

I have one word left to say:

13. yeah, but the problem is that they are so hard and all, saved up ther alowence to buy guns and only had 160 for weed!:smoke:

14. nahh... guns aren't expensive when your buyin from the hood... They must have connects in the hood, seeing as their so hard.

15. you gotta suck it up and learn from your mistakes man.....
    it could have been a hell of a lot worse

16. How can you possibly mistake the feeling of 5 grams for 14 even if you shove it into your pocket in public?

17. Don't shoot the guy, but if you must hurt him, Bust him in the jaw with a good'ol pistol whip for me :D

18. !?

:smoke:

19. yeah, let's all bust out the guns because of 9 fucking grams... :rolleyes:

20. first of all.. MAYBE THIS WORLD IS ANOTHER PLANETS HELL?
    I dont wanna think about that. ever.
    next.
    yeah shoot him in the foot