fuck this fucking shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by f1r3m4n, May 19, 2006.

1. so basically a day ago my (sort of) friend goes hey man i can get you a half O of some dank purp if u need some more weed im like hell ya man im down so i gave him the money and he picked it up...

so then today i meet him and get the sack but i just shove it in my back cuz im in a public place and i go home and weigh it...guess fucking what it weighs up to 5 GRAMS and he said it was a half oz.....and it wasnt purp....it wasnt even very good...high mids at best....

so i call my fucking "friend" back right and hes like wtf it cant b 5 im like ya it fucking is so fucking fix it. so he calls the guy and says its supposed to weigh out to 12 and that he has 20 bucks for me....first of all 12 grams? im like fuck not man thats 2 short i paid for a half not a fucking short little bitch sack

and so im like 20 wont cover for 9 grams of herb u retard but then his phone died so now im either gonna have to fucking tlak to him 2morow and get my money or the weed or theres gonna b shit going down he didnt know it but like 4 of my friends went down on this sack w/ me....all of whom pack heat so hes fucked if i dont get my shit....

2. never buy without seeing the weed. duhr.

3. reallllly no fuckin shit sherlock....i had no ideaaaaaa....but this guy is trust worthy my friend he wouldnt get me something he thought wasnt up to par so i donno wtf is going on

4. Damn that sucks, I hope everything works out for ya.

5. Thats beef.

6. Looks like he isnt that trustworthy.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. beef is on. im sensing sum windows n tires gettin taken out

8. don't buy half ounces in public.

i haven't bought outside of someone's house in at least 5 months. it's just to risky.

9. how could you place your hand on the bag and not automatically feel its light? if its supposed to half o, and it only weighed to 5g's, that'd have to be the fluffiest 5g's in the world for u to not notice ur missing a bit of..... material.. lol, but that sucks man.... get yours, i wouldn't let a 9g skimp go.... thats blatant

10. im sorry that you got shorted.

im also sorry that you hang out with people who carry guns.

11. who said anything about a gun?

and thats messed up i wouldnt have payed not until i see the bud.

edit: oh nvm i didnt read the last of the paragraph. haha

12. Happened to me once, never again.....

Just check the stuff always f1r3m4n if you don´t want to get ripped of..

13. ^^ read the last 14 words.

14. Man, you need to chill everybody gets ripped off sometimes it happens goes with smokin weed you talkin bout people packin heat thats retarted. Just take it easy. Smoke a bowl and be peaceful maybe it was just a miscommunication.

15. no need to get an attitude, you're the n00b who got pwn3d

16. Ruse concurs with his holy unrealness.

17. its ok man, i got like 3 grams stolen from me yesterday, and that was supposed to last me all weekend. talk to your friend, maybe he pinched some lol. but dont let the shit slide.

18. and youre the fag who types like that

Name-calling isn't tolerated at the City. Keep that in mind, please!!! *RMJL

anyways ppl heres an update: i rolled up on this guy with some friends right and well needless to say i got 40 bucks and an 1/8 back for what i was missing and he told me he would try to get me another dub by this weekend.......so its all good over here

19. ^^^^ Chill dude... nice to know you got your stuff.........